SPL Audio subs???

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 630
i got a 10" (model ML 10W) for free and going to build a vented box for it to put in my brothers ta (project car) and he only takes it out every once in a while. i found all the specs but the driver displacement and also wondering if the vented or sealed would be better this just so he can have some bump till the car is completly done and then hel dump in a good system

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 633
bump

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7503
Well, the difference is usually in output and sound obviously haha. With a ported enclosure you'll get more output or it will be louder most of the time. A sealed enclosure sometimes provides tighter and cleaner bass. Ported boxes are usually smaller than ported as well so...it's all preference.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1725
"Ported boxes are usually smaller than ported as well so...it's all preference."

Sealed boxes are usually......**

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1932
u would want ported imo unless you are going for pure sq

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 634
yeah we going to do ported never knew making a box for the back of a ta was going to be a b!t(h

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7508
""Ported boxes are usually smaller than ported as well so...it's all preference."

Sealed boxes are usually......**"

Haha, I've been off my rocker and I've had one hell of a weekend haha. I got about 5 hours of sleep all weekend so far haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us