P312D2

Silver Member
Username: 2000celica

Roanoke, VA U.s.

Post Number: 117
so i plan on running one P312D2 with a T5001BD. what type of box would you guys recommend? I've heard 33 HZ is a good tune to be at for an overall ported box good for rock and rap. also, what type of sub would a P3 be classified as? SPL, SQL, or SQ? my guess is not SQ but i could be wrong.

The box it is currently in is what the sub came in when i purchsed it. i took the sub out today and the box only has a single slotted port, not cornered and going into the box at all. i wonder what type of Hz it's tuned to. i also wonder if its even a "good" box for the P3.

any tips or advice here guys?

and if anyone is wondering why i got a P3, i only paid 100 for the sub and box together and the sub is only about 7 months old and was never pushed that hard. they belonged to an ex of mine. so im going to try to make do and see what kind of sound i can get out of this sub.

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA U.s.

Post Number: 119
here's a video of the sub running off of a 650.2 RF amp wired at 4 ohms getting a rated 650 rms. gain is a little past half.<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA U.s.

Post Number: 120
well here is the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50uotK9FtKslink anyways..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us