Long time everyone

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 914
whats up yall?

got a question, but on the new audioque hdc315, im ready to buy 2 and it says out of stock on there site, are they going to make anymore?

and the setup will be in a 2 door s10 blazer so it should pound

and i got rid of my camaro

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1184
yeah they should be back in this month i heard, but they would not be loaded free like the 1st shipment. you would have to pay extra for the options...

Silver Member

Post Number: 915
oooh thanks, but i thought it was only fi audio for the options?

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1185
the first shipment came with aluminum coils and 8" layer for free. when they are back in stock they will come with copper coils.but you can have them change for extra.

Silver Member

Post Number: 916
oooh ok thanks, i sold my memphis prd1000 and solo-baric 12's, and i already have 1 kicker zx2500 amp, and planning on geting another, and get the 2 hdc315's with options, and put back seat down and build a good custom box

so it should KILL my old system

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1188
yeah definately bro it will kill ur old setup. i have a HDC315 running off a zx1000.1 and that sh!t is loud enuff for me. i also drive with my seats down too it makes a difference. I think ur be fine just runnin the 1 zx2500 on two HDC315. lol
goodluck.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8511
save some money and get two sd 2.5's instead but 15's might not fit right so you might wanna go with 12's they will sound better than the hdc3's and get plenty loud on 1200 rms for the pair...get an amp that does a little more power (1500 rms) but set them up for 1200 rms daily

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1189
^^ yea i usually suggest that setup too...
but he already has the ZX2500.1....n those subs wont work with that amp, it will be overpowered....

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8514
well ill assume hes got a good charging system and if you do any of the hdc3's definately do the 15's if you have the room and that thing will be VERY loud
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us