Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1517
so whats up with your system man? did u figure it out? what was wrong

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Alpine ida-x001/2 dd 2..., Woodlawn Por... USA

Post Number: 1935
They actually didn't come to any conclusions to tell you the truth I think everyone was focusing on other things @ the meet then just my system.

I mean I think it maaaay be the acoustics of my car but mike said tht something doesn't sound right about them idk I'm coming to the "it is what is" conclusion. I mean I only hit 138 on the TL tht sucks aZZ especially seeing as I paid like 2500 for this setup}

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3445
When things like this happen, always change the enclosure first. Dont be discouraged man. You got some nice subs there. I've had my Q's for about a year and a half now and have been through 3 enclosures and every time I switched up the enclosure I got a little more happy.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Alpine ida-x001/2 dd 2..., Woodlawn Por... USA

Post Number: 1937
Thanx man I think ill start a new thread with reccomendations

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 759
i think i would change the port in the box or et a new one i know i did that i with my kicker and it made it sound a lot louder the what it really is

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8473
dwight 1.4 cubes net stuffed would give you two cubes ...and that would size the boxes down a little and give us two seperate boxes to position...like I said at the meet I think this would be the approach but we would have to scope it out on a meter first

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8474
best approach

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6861
" I mean I only hit 138 on the TL tht sucks "

Yeah but you weren't able to run a sweep and find the loudest frequencey since you don't have a CD player.

I'll bet that system is at least 140 db
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us