Question PLEASE Help with my Sony CDX-M670

Okay..in about October I bought a Sony CDX-M670 (you know..with the active black panel) from a recommended seller on Ebay. (The seller/store had NO bad reviews at all so I thought why not). I LOVE this thing it's so cool..anyways about a month ago It just crapped out..I would be driving, hit a bump, and the music would stop-but the cd player timer was still going, meaning it was playing I just couldn't hear it..same for the radio. I'd hit another bump, it'd come back on for a couple seconds before I hit another bump then go off again..I've checked all the connections to all the speakers and the're all good, which means it's in the head unit, right?? This thing is only about 5 months old it shouldn't be doing this I got it brand new...anybody have ANY idea of what's wrong? Remember I've already checked all the connections to the speakers, plus the connection from the head unit to the wiring harness itself...please help me!!!!!

ok i HAD A SIMILAR PROBEM ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND AFTER SPENDING ALMOST $300 AUSTRALIAN. i PULLED OUT THE BACK SEAT AND FOUND THAT ONE OF THE SPEAKER WIRES WAS SLOWLY RUBBING THROUGH AND ONLY CUTTING OUT AT CERTAIN TIMES.i SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK AND EVEN REPLACE ALL SPEAKER WIRES

I had the same problem, and it turned out that the ground wire was being jarred when I hit a bump. For the longest time I could not figure this out. So...yeah....check the ground.

my faceplate got stolen for my cdx-m670 ; (

i can not find it anyway, and it is not where i left it.

where can i buy a new face??????

please email me

tristatepunk1978@aol.com

Hi guyz!! I need A sony cdx-m670 BLACK FACE PLATE IF U GUYZ KNOW NE LINK ME BACK

PEACE OUT

I have what i believe a Sony CDX-m670 face plate. One question...does the faceplate have a reset button on the front left. (Or what appears to be a reset button?) If it does then I have one.
crush@telus.net
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us