Looking for a new component set

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1348
alright well i kind of want to give my kappa 60.7cs to my sister since she blew her door speakers and i want better speakers anyways.

i am either looking for somthing that is 4 ohms 90 rms and will sound good with my rear fill or somthing that is 2 ohms 110 rms and will sound good with or with out my rear fill (this would be prefered) or my final option would be to bridge my amp and run 180 rms 4 ohms and only have front stage, no rear fill. looking to spend not much more than 250 if i have to. i want somthing that will be loud enough to keep up with my sx's but sound better than my kappa 60.7cs.

i was considering the kappa perfects, diamond hex, something cdt, polk momos(i may be able to get a really good deal in these) or somthing along thoes lines.

i would be willing to run active it you guys this it will make a vast improvement but i am not really an audiophile. I would prefer to go passive only because all my wiring is setup to run passive and i wont have to tear apart my car to re wire it agian.}

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 474
i say go for the HEX's!

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Cincinnati

Post Number: 183
If you decide to go with CDT, feel free to email me at sales@exigeaudio.com for further help. I'm happy to assist in any way. EF-61CFi/25's fit your budget nicely.

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1349
any one else?

exige how much oes that set cost, how does it sounds and what are the specs?

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Cincinnati

Post Number: 185
PM'ed you Mark.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us