Iraggi alt's

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 328
i think he has gotten his act back together, the last couple of times i have called him he has been answering on the first time, and the same when my dad calls, have yall seen a difference latley

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6802
Oh please. Didn't people learn anything from Mark Potts about giving people second chances.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1191
He has responded to my emails very well this last week. I plan on ordering a 4 alt bracket and alts from him soon. At least the bracket and 1 or 2 alts real soon anyway.

Silver Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 329
yea troy, i sent mine in on repairs, he recieved it at 2:37, i called him when i got out of school which was 2:45, he answered the first time yet again, he had even took it apart already and told me exactly what happened and why it probably happened what to do to fix it and now i recieved a email at 5 sumin sayin that its already being shipped back(2nd day air) so im really happy with him right now i hope he keeps up the good work cuz he was the only person that would do a 240 amp alty for my car

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19392
i called him a couple of days ago and he answered right away. infact i called him twice. i am probably gonna get another alt built by him.

Silver Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 331
dang it chad only 600 more =]

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19393
lol. i think its time for me to slow it down. lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14899

Impossibility.

Silver Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 332
naa thats ok haha, but uhmm actaully wats your sn?

Bronze Member
Username: 2003f150

Biloxi, Mississippi

Post Number: 74
Well I called him all day for two days and no answer. He sent me a GM alt instead of my ford alt. I got my money back. Did not impress me at all!!!! He makes a good product but damn answer the phone or at least call me back!!! I called his cell and the work number.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6051
good to hear, i bet he was loosing alot of business.

chad why you getting another alt, i told you to keep the one you had

Silver Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 361
well, when i talked to him i asked him why he dont answer, he said because the phone is in his office and when he;s in the shop he doesnt hear it

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7376
He's also full of sh1t lol. I've called him tons of times about my alt and nothing. If it wasn't for something I did on my part my Iraggi alt still wouldn't be installed more than likely.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us