Woofersetc.com??? re sx only 299$

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 876
why is the 10'' $420 bucks and the 12'' only $299??????? and is this website reliable???any good? i heard re sx's would be good and get pretty low and have good sql. so im very intersted in these. but is that right only 299 a piece? why would the ten inch be more expensive?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7300
It's just a error on the 10'', it should be cheaper. Woofersetc is a legit site though. Check your other thread about the SXs for sale. There are plenty of other options BTW.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3350
Woofersetc.com is a good place to buy from.

$299 is right

Also take a look at Ficaraudio.com (Fi Q or Fi BL)

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 868
yea woofersetc is legit, i bought my amp from them

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19334
woofersetc is legit. i've been to their shop in person and they have all those things on their site. their shop is just packed with stuff. they don't even care about displaying it well. i asked them if i can take a pic of the store and they told me no. lol.

they don't even have a sign on the outside. if you look at it from the outside, it looks like one of those hole in the wall store.

btw no they don't have the jackhammer in their shop. they said they have to order that one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
yea i have an re sx right now and i think its ok...if i was to buy another sub, id probably get somethin else, a Q or BL like joey said

jmo

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 877
rob yes i know and joey.. wel i was looking into the btl. but couldnt get the page for there site to opne up yesterday. and idk its either between the sx's or some fi 12's... but dont fi subs need more space recomended for there subs?

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 878
ahh so a bl or a q has more sq??? and could i get away with 2 of those 12's in the trunk of a 1997 grand prix? dont polo have a gtx ?

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 879
ok just looked at the Q's .. ok only 259$ .. not bad. and if i got 2 12's i would only need a box that was 3.6 cu ft at the least anyways. but i seen the voice coil options and its dual 1 or 2. wtf?? so i couldnt get dual 4 ohm? i think sum1 told me i could order them like that. i dont remeber. anyways. ok the bl's say there for spl. the q's say more of a sound quality sub. so would 2 q's be better sounding than 2 sx's?????

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 880
and i think im gonna have fisher customa build my box. its lke 190$ for a ported and carpeted box. and said 3.5 cu ft. so prolly around 210 for 4 cu ft boc. or idk. umm i gotta talk to polo oi think he has the pontiac gtx. cuz i need to know what i can fit. im really excited its been 9 months since ive had a system in my car

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-D615D4 Dia...

Post Number: 176
i thought they were legit bought two amps bought a flip out tv dvd player and never recieved it have not bought anything from there since

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7301
^Haha, I've bought from them 3 times and have had no problems.

Silver Member

Post Number: 870
well zack did you do anything about it or did you just eat all that money?

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 882
witch would be louder and have more sq?

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3351
michael foland

What amp are you going to be using?

I would go Fi BL's.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 884
umm mtx 92001d or try to find a oroion 2500d. but i wana keep it around 450. what amps can power 2 of em good?

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-D615D4 Dia...

Post Number: 178
i called and tried to talk to the guy i ordered from his name was jasper and they said no jasper s here and i tried to get them to pull up a reciept nd they said they had no record of the purchase so i was f-ed

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 887
dam i aint gonna try and order from them then. b ut anyways what amp are gonna be good for 2 q's?

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1160
AQ2200D is only $389 new.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 896
what does that amp do for rms?????? and is it capable of doing 1 or a .5 ohm load????

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 899
bumpp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us