Edead

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 559
is it a decent product to use i dont want to spend an arm and a leg on it also i need to know how much i will need i have a 95 monte carlo

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8350
I used to have one of those ...it was the z34...they are pretty roomy cars esp the trunk...what are you running in it system wise

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 560
well i have 2 12 si bm's and a us amps md2d the new version so like 1700 or so and i also have a 15" mag to which im going to be installing soon just need the ho alt but they are pretty roomy

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 561
anyone

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8352
yeah I had a single 12 audiobahn quad voice coil 12 in mine on a mtx 1500d and later I had two lanzar dc 12's (old school when lanzar was still lanzar)...the audiobahn was firing forward into the cab and the lanzars were firing backwards toward the tail lights...the backwards firing setup was probably the best but the back deck raised up a good bit and probably held back a decent amount of spl...the stock 105 amp alt didnt really keep up even with a redtop optima and the other two amps I had for the highs turned off...so I can understand why you need a ho alt for your car...heck with all three amps on my headlights would dim alot with the system cranked up and that was while driving down the road reving at 4000 rpm!

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 562
has anyone used or know anything about it

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 744
about what

Silver Member