4000 wrms mmats amp

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19129
insane amp. not anyone can buy it though. but i am sure if you dish out the money, they will sell it to you. lol.

http://www.mmatsproaudio.com/HD4000.1%20Press%20Release.htm

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19130
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8843
Damn. A true 4k out of an amp the size of a sheet of paper.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1764
wow that looks sweet hmmm i was just thinking about upgrading

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2213
whys it competition only?

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3303
dont have the money and if u do theres better for the money

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 859
sexy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19132
i have no idea. you have to give them your resume and then they'll tell you how to buy it. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7115
I'm sure Zac Davis can get some of those bad a s s amps :-)

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2214
if it says competition only would it run fine daily you think?

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

New quote coming soon, North carolina

Post Number: 945
tasty

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19134
yeah and he can mod that b!tch to do 5000+ wrms. :-)

man if i had another car to do bassracing, i would definately pick up a pair of those.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3606
"if it says competition only would it run fine daily you think?"

My Zapcos say competition on em. Marketing ploy.

Nice a amp. what they list for?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4556
they list for around 1300 or so i believe. they are being sold on lightav.com i think. those amps are sick. insanely efficient.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7119
"dont have the money and if u do theres better for the money"

Alright, it's official you're an idiot. Have you seen an amp that does that kind of power in that foot print with that efficiency? What amps have YOU used that are better? What amps have you EVER used? I don't recall ever hearing or seeing anything from ONE of your installs. Sorry to be an azzhole but how the f u ck can you have any idea what's better for the money when I bet you don't know 1 person running that amp. Retard. You deserve to be called worse, matter of fact that's really an insult to retards, you're beyond that.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13286
''''Absolutely the smallest amplifier on the market producing 4,000 Wrms at 13.8 Volts.''''

thats what i always admire about mmats - small size .....

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3304
so its the best amp for the money? how much does it cost? what kind of efficiency does it have? do you want a list of amps i've used, seriously?

rob, you answer those questions for me and i'll have a response. i won't even get into the retard comment...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7120
Of course you'll have a response because you're an idiot. You always have input even if you have no clue what you're talking about. For an example of how great MMATS amps are my D3000.05 put out more power than my Memphis 4kw at the same ohm load and same charging, sub box everything. That's a 2500 watt amp versus a 4Kw amp. Although modded it was far more efficient than a 4kw. Half the size too. Of course you won't get into the retard comment for good reason, there's no question about it.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3305
whatever man, i don't have to prove myself to you. everyone will agree with me, yo always make comments about people's knowledge and don't justify why you say it. you act like you're better than everyone. i never said anything to you to provoke this. i was stating my opinion. if i'm going to drop 1500 on an amp it surely wouldn't be MMATS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7121
Alright so what amp would you get for 1500 bucks that's better?

You also don't have to prove anything to me, you're right. You're the one saying there's better for the money but yet you can't name what's better for the money haha.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3307
crossfire vr4000d, can be had for 800 dollars less...

celestra da4k, can be bought for 1600 usd

dd z1

all amps i'd rather have if looking for that much wattage

Gold Member

Post Number: 7124
Crossfire VR4kd is a piece of crap, just ask Tuan of TTB. The new crossfire amps are good though. He said he ran them for a season and had mad problems send him a PM on CA.com about it. Z1 is twice the size lol and costs more. The celestra lol...

"Balanced D class" circuit design
High efficiency >79%
Decreased footprint and weight compared to its power class
Power at 4 ohm : 1x 900 Wrms (THD 0.1%)
Power at 2 ohm : 1x 1940 Wrms (THD 0.3%)
Power at 1 ohm: 1x 3200 Wrms (THD 1%)
Power at 1 ohm: 1x 4000 Wrms @ 16V battery
Power at 1 ohm: 1x 5000 Wrms @ 18V battery
Power with 2 linked amps at 2 ohm : 1x 6400 Wrms
Power with 2 linked amps at 2 ohm : 1x 8000 Wrms @ 16V battery
Power with 2 linked amps at 2 ohm : 1x 10000 Wrms @ 18V battery
2 heavy power supplies
2x 0 AWG battery connectors
Built-in low pass filter adjustable from 35Hz to 250Hz
Adjustable phase: 0° ~ 180°
Remote level control knob
Output oversized power Relays as protection and mute
2 amps link function: Output Master/Input Slave

4,000 watts rms @ 1ohm on 16 volts @270amps of draw....hmm the MMATS produces more power with less voltage.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7125
Here are the dimensions for your Celestra amp.
(455 x 258 x 66) mm

455=17.9''
258=10.15''
66=2.598''

The HD 4000 is 13'' in length they're saying but it appears to be the same as their older models which are

13.375 x(Length)
11.5 x (Width)
2.125(Height)

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3309
so its the best mono amp for 1500 dollars you're saying?

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3310
i could care less about size of a mono amp

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3375
well the 2k6 d is a very tiny amp. and puts out some power andcan be had for 700ish. ive been told i can get them cheaper though. lol. the mmats amps are top of the line no doubt about it. though they are pricey, but everything is now lol. i wish i could buy a 3000.05 id punch someone in the face for one lol. very eff amps all of the mmats amps.as far as the size of the amp there arent very many of that size. id love to have this amp or the stetsom 2k6 d. but whats a better amp i could not tell you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7126
"i could care less about size of a mono amp"

Because you're not a competitor or think outside the box. There are restrictions in the classes when you're competing. This is when a small footprint is ideal. This is why the MMATS amps are so awesome. Their new amp posted in the link above was not meant for YOU, it's meant for competitors not average joes you or I. It was meant for competitors like a lot of the other amps mentioned in this thread but some people WILL use them in a daily setup no doubt.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Clarion Hert...

Post Number: 2444
Chadly get one and then ill buy it off you in a month or so.

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6114

quote:

To qualify, you have to have a history and reputation in one of the sanctioned bodies (USACI, DB Drags, IASCA, MECA or NSPL).

Got that off the link posted above.
That alone may very well get these amps protested.
Many orgs require equipment to be "commercially available", and that doesn't seem to available to me.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1587
Already have them.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6115
sorry to jack the tread...

but zac, what kind of power do you really see out of the d800.2's?

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3314
zac, have you benched it at all? any comparisons?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7136
It shouldn't matter to you JK because you can get better for the money. I'd like to get my hands one or two though for a future setup.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3317
rob, stfu damn. i realize i put down a brand that you own so you feel obligated to make me look like an assssssss. so now i'm trying to learn about this product. just chill man

Gold Member

Post Number: 4571
jk, you are an idiot if you think mmats amps are top notch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4572
and you're an idiot for saying people would agree with your statement about mmats amps.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19139
jk is entitled to his own opinion guys. no need for name calling.

anyways, talking to some of the competitors around here, mmats is hands down one of the most efficient amps they have used.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7139
"dont have the money and if u do theres better for the money"-One of Jk's posts earlier in this thread.

"rob, stfu damn. i realize i put down a brand that you own so you feel obligated to make me look like an assssssss. so now i'm trying to learn about this product. just chill man"

Another of JK's posts later on in this thread. See where I'm going with this people? He goes around bashing a product that he's "trying to learn about". That's pretty funny if you ask me. He goes around talking trash about something he knows nothing about. Good sh1t.

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1588
Be nice Rob.

Yes the amp is efficient, has anything MMats have ever released been anything other than efficient?

This is what they strive for, the sole purpose of MMatsProAudio is to offer equipment capable of functioning at optimum levels with minimal consumption.

I think they reached this goal/standard with their very first line of products years ago.
With dedication they've been able to improve upon these designs year after year.

Hats off to MMats.

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 989
mmats makes does make a good product

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19147
after selling my mmats amp i realized how awesome it was. i am such an idiot. lol.

still got the components though :-)

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3358
^^^You mean giving away your mmats amp? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 7142
"Be nice Rob. "

I am but only to certain people. I'm just tired of everyone flapping their jaws when they have no idea about what they're talking about. It's not the first time I've seen it and it won't be the last.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2479
flap flap flap!

j/p man

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1765
Mmats amp are very efficient i have a 2100.1 pushing a 15 XXX on a stock charging system. Also there mmats comp are asome too.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3319
saying theres better isnt bashing it. i never questioned if it was top notch or not bro. i'm just saying if i was to spend the money i'd buy something else. i never questioned their efficiency or footprint or warranty or power or anything. i'm simply saying i would not buy it for that much dough

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3320
reece, 'jk, you are an idiot if you think mmats amps are top notch."

thats supposed to say arent top notch?

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3321
"Another of JK's posts later on in this thread. See where I'm going with this people? He goes around bashing a product that he's "trying to learn about". That's pretty funny if you ask me. He goes around talking trash about something he knows nothing about. Good sh1t."

are you talking to me? lmao you're obviously putting me down to make yourself look better to everyone who reads it. you know more about audio than i do. i'm not saying that i'm smarter than you. some of einsteins theories have been proven wrong. does that mean he's an idiot for not being right about everything he said? i understand you don't like me or anything i say so why not tell me that in private instead of attempting to embarrass and disprove every point i make so you can gain points with the users reading?? just chill out man

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1563
that thing looks beast.

i want one

Gold Member

Post Number: 7151
"dont have the money and if u do theres better for the money"

The bullsh1t going on in this thread is nobody's fault but your own JK. If I purchase a new amp which I will, I'd like to know what's better for the money and that's the end of it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4575
yes, that should have said aren't.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3323
so you're buying one rob? to go on your 18" dd z?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7161
Who knows. It's too soon to say for sure. I don't think the SQ from an 18Z is great but I've yet to hear one as I'd like something dual purpose. Besides, MMATS wants established competitors which I am not.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1788
rob post a few pics of ur setup i want too see it i thought u were running the setup tht is listed in ur thingamajigger lol.. the 3515 setup with the kicker amps... and rob u have an 18" dd z???????? wow serious sub u got there

Gold Member

Post Number: 7162
^ I don't have one yet but I was thinking about getting one but I'm not sure I would want a concrete wall or box =/ I still have the 4 3515s and Kicker amps.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1790
o got ya... not to get in this fight at all but u see what im saying rob im not the only 1 tht says it... this forum is seeing alot of drama maybe u cud help it by not tlking to ppl in such a righteous tone. we all know u know ur car audio rob no need to rub it in. jus a few words of advice to help the forum stay peaceful

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1512
I have not seen Rob put anyone down. He just points out a lot of stupid things that people say and do and people get mad about it.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 867
now how much ?

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 379
i just want a couple of d3500.1's and i would be happy lol but thats 2 grand for new ones or 1600 for 2 bstock ones right now out of my reach lol
and i think Rob is the sh*it lol

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4236
That amp above is a POS! When you open a box of corn flakes and half the contents are missing do you think you are really gonna be happy? Look at that amp there is nothing inside, hardly any components and the power supply looks anemic! Here is a IA 40.1 with about the same output, big difference.. POlo..

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19159
polo you have to really use one to believe it. i couldn't believe it myself until i used a mmats amp. don't let the inside fool you man. thats the beauty of the mmats amp.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4237
Chad it is missing half of its filter section this is why it is for competition, the output is wayyy to dirty for music. I repair them and I'll tell you, it is the same as buying a no frills Boss amp, may produce power but it ain't gonna sound good... Polo..

Silver Member

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 380
ok so the AI has a different build technic doesnt mean the mmats is a POS they have been proven time and time again... and how are half the components missing if it only takes that many components to do the job effecently and proven why add unesessary parts.... like cars today much rather have an older car without all the cpu's that can fail and cost more to fix than if it didnt have it

Gold Member

Post Number: 7166
Lol, Polo, you couldn't be more wrong. I can't believe you'd even say the things you have.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8310
JayZ4Prez ..."o got ya... not to get in this fight at all but u see what im saying rob im not the only 1 tht says it... this forum is seeing alot of drama maybe u cud help it by not tlking to ppl in such a righteous tone. we all know u know ur car audio rob no need to rub it in. jus a few words of advice to help the forum stay peaceful"

I have to agree from time to time Rob does come off like dwight says but I also think Rob is trying to tone it down

Gold Member

Post Number: 7167
^Haha, that is a bit funny and I laughed when I read that right now. I can't believe that's coming from Dwight after all the E-fights I've seen him get into swearing about all sorts of things to lots of members.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19160
dwight is maturing now guys. lol.

dwight's my boi so you guys need to get off his azz. lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19163
btw polo, the mmats 3500.1 looked similiar and it played music well. really well. i had both of my soundsplinter rl-s on it and it was just insane.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1810
yea thts right chad!!! lol chadleeisthebest

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2506
if you pay attention, Rob only turns into an @ss, usually I should say, when people say or act stupid or ridiculous.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7176
^I dunno... Rob is just an azzhole for no reason all the time and at all places,he gets off on that sort of thing.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4238
Rob, I don't have time to argue with you, go back to school. Running the rail voltage that high decreases current draw but increases heat loss, that is why there efficiency numbers are down. The lack of multiple output filters is probably to reduce part count, lower internal temperatures but this will effect dampening factor and THD. From the looks it may be an amplifier-section only no crossovers and with the pure lack of surface area for cooling I can see why they want competition only use, continuous music would generate obscene amounts of heat. This is just my opinion, we'll see how it goes when people start buying them... Polo.

Silver Member

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 386
76% at full power isnt bad plus what does thd have to do with anything especially a competition amp? i can see heat would be an issue if it was less than 76% at full power it will be more efficient while plying music so heat shouldnt be a concern.. and competiton use only probably cause noobs would probably smoke them real quick with no electrical upgrades etc.. and that would look bad for them why go through the hassle i mean look at the d3500.1 you wouldnt expect to have the power it does....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7181
"I can see why they want competition only use, continuous music would generate obscene amounts of heat."

If it's anything like the D3000.05 that I had you're wrong. I used to run that thing for 2-hour long drives with music slamming and I could go back there and put my hand on it and not feel heat at a 1ohm load. I never even felt the amp get warm to be honest. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. Also, if you don't have time why did you just waste it? :-)

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1590
Polo you couldn't be more wrong.
You may know how to repair amplifiers but you don't understand the design MMats incorporates into their amps.
Your not far from me, one day you should drive up I94 just past Rockford to my shop in Beloit.
I'll take some time out to show you the MMats amplifiers and how they perform.
Heck I'll order us a pizza too:-)

If your interested in these amazingly efficient amps stop in and check'em out, I guarantee you'll be flabbergasted.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7185
Oh and for those of you wondering...the D3000.05 does more power at .5ohms as opposed to 1ohm,obviously but I actually had it at .5ohms and then later had a D3000.1 running at 1ohm. I mixed that amp, neither of the amps got hot under continuous playing of music at "loud" levels.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5598
cool rob thanks for that interesting piece of information. i never get bored of you sharing this overwhelming knowledge of yours.
rob i envy you.

Silver Member

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 387
lol how come noone ever comments on what i say lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5600
"lol how come noone ever comments on what i say lol"

comment.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7189
"cool rob thanks for that interesting piece of information. i never get bored of you sharing this overwhelming knowledge of yours.
rob i envy you."

Cool. I could respond with something bashful but I won't. Thanks for the compliment.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5610
"I could respond with something bashful but I won't."

i dont see why you would?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4239
Ummm Zac ya I do, it is a class D with almost double the rail voltage as there previous amplifiers. You guys keep saying ya there other amps are soooo good, from what I have heard they are not all that dependable and to make it in a smaller package with a super hot rail, ya I see heat issues but again I don't really care just don't want to see all these disapointed people, this is probably why there only offering limited numbers.. BTW if I was to stop by it would be for the pizza but I would bring it, couldn't imagine a GOOD cheeshead pizza, hahhahha.. :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7209
Polo, who's saying they're not dependable? Anyone I've ever talked to about MMATS has said nothing but great things. I'm just wondering and yea... I don't think Wisconsin has us beat on Pizza but where does our cheese come from? :-) In my opinion Beggars makes the best stuffed pizza and for thin crust Palermo's takes second, I live 5 minutes from either but it's a shame because I don't eat pizza :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 5621
windy city pizza

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19207
man you guys need to try the pizza in california. we got the original italian pizzas made by mexicanos.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7213
^LOL. Don't worry Chad it's the same thing here lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19209
its good though. i can't eat pizza without sour cream and tepatio. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7214
^Awww nasty,hahaha.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4240
lOl ^^^^ Beggars in Alsip (think it is) is the best.. Wis does have the best cheese, even over all the happy cows in Cali. I prefer Home Run Inn from 31st then anything, grew up on it. Now as far as there amps I have quite a bit of build/reliability issues in the past, every company has them but because they are such a small company it impacts them more. I have emailed a couple of few good friends who alos looked over the HD 4000.1 pics/specs and agree it would probably not do well for hard daily use, hence the reason why the "competition only" use. I am not here to judge a company but when I look at the design of amplifiers I see potential or there potential flaws. I may be biased on the Korean built amps which are great power producers, great internal layout and reasonably dependable but it doesn't cloud my view on whats before me... Polo.

PS- I would love to be wrong...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4603
How bout Brazilian built amps

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4244
Added my input there too lOl. Polo.. :-O

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1591
The efficiency of their amps is MUCH higher than 78%. That rating only pertains to the 4000 competition amp.
I've been running MMats amps for years. Street beating them and competing with them. I can pretty much guarantee any and every person you will ever ask who owns a mmats amp will say they're the most efficient amps they've ever used.
Mine have never gotten hot, in fact the 3000.05 I run at .25 daily and it barely gets warm.

Rob, dude, are you kidding me? Why would you want a dd18Z?, the 4 3515's you have are a lot louder than one 18z.
The 4 3515'5 will displace more air in a street application than one 18" woofer, superbaddass woofer or not it won't move as much air as the 4 15's.
Would be a waste of money for you unless you plan on building a supermod or extreme vehicle.

And hey, I wanna bring the van up here and strap your amps to a lower impedance n see whats shes got on the meter. Should be very interesting.

Btw, wait till you see my 0-600pro stock set up. It's gonna shock everybody in usaci;)
(still using the M3, but wait till you see the subs i'm usin, and how many there are haha)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7220
Zac, the 18z isn't for the van haha.

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1592
Well if you want one let me know. I can have it here in a few days.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4250
"The efficiency of their amps is MUCH higher than 78%. That rating only pertains to the 4000 competition amp.
I've been running MMats amps for years. Street beating them and competing with them. I can pretty much guarantee any and every person you will ever ask who owns a mmats amp will say they're the most efficient amps they've ever used.
Mine have never gotten hot, in fact the 3000.05 I run at .25 daily and it barely gets warm."

Zac man, this thread/comments were aimed towards the HD 4000.1 and not past amps. Hey BTW can you get your hands on a few Z1a fet controller boards? For some reason I can't get Cass to answer mail anymore... Polo..

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3328
"dwight is maturing now guys. lol.

dwight's my boi so you guys need to get off his azz. lol"

i like how u stick up for dwight but not me chad

www.chadleesajerk.com

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19221
come on man. lol. you gotta read up there.

"jk is entitled to his own opinion guys. no need for name calling. "

Gold Member

Post Number: 7221
""dwight is maturing now guys. lol.

dwight's my boi so you guys need to get off his azz. lol"

i like how u stick up for dwight but not me chad

www.chadleesajerk.com"

As long as you stick up for yourself JK you'll be fine.

Username: Thompsonator

West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post Number: 1
HD4000

Username: Thompsonator

West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post Number: 2
Hey Zac, Chad, Kevin and all the rest....I know a few of you guys. Interesting forum. Zac, I'll be up there for the pizza when it gets a little warmer! I will keep it short, please keep an eye on the website as we will be making changes to the language of who qualifies. No one is excluded, not even the first time competitor. We (the factory) just want to keep a "finger on the pulse" with this product so that it gets placed properly. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at dthompson@mmatsproaudio.com.

All the best!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19224
nice. its the man himself. welcome to the forum david even though you probably won't stick around.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2926
"Your not far from me, one day you should drive up I94 just past Rockford to my shop in Beloit.
I'll take some time out to show you the MMats amplifiers and how they perform.
Heck I'll order us a pizza too"

I wanna come!! I like pizza!!.....i'm not riding with polo though, creepy...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7228
^Haha, what makes you think that?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2927
nothing i'm just playin

seriously though if i ever have a daughter, i'm keeping her far away from Polo...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2302
"i'm not riding with polo though, creepy..."

lmao

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19226
zac should throw a little tl meet up in his shop or a little pizza party for the ecoustics people. lol. seems like there's a quiet a bit of people in the chicago area.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4255
OMG now you need to qualify to get this amp, lOl...

Hey you little sh!t Eric, I got your creepy right here VVVV

Upload

Silver Member

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 388
lol i told David to check out this page lol but i was thinking he would comment more on the amp all well theres his email polo to see if it would run daily without a problem... his wording as i took it was basically they want to put them in the right hands people who know how to run them and not blow them but anyways

Gold Member

Post Number: 7244
^I was wondering who pointed this thread out to him so he could make a visit.

Silver Member

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 389
Yeah did i do wrong lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us