Pic of pauls wire for those interested.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1751
thanx paul. this wire is great stuff it comes with clear casing and is very flexible it seems more flexible then my kicker hyper flex 0 guage actually.

but anyway here are the pics.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 970
looks good, i have to get 10ft of that off him for big 3 too, he hasnt been on today yet. lol

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 981
looks good

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1410
wih mine would of came :-( you got yours first and i live in newjersey(same state as paul!) and ordered first :-( looks good

Gold Member

Post Number: 1411
wish*

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 975
damn thats fukd up josh u aint still get urs...sum1 prob knew u had that 15" wanger sticker in there n they knew how bad u wanted n stole it...j/k bro hope u get it soon

Gold Member

Post Number: 1414
"sum1 prob knew u had that 15" wanger sticker in there n they knew how bad u wanted n stole it"

thats what happened!
lol yea it sux though jayz got his yesterday and mine isnt even here yet. if its not here 2morrow then usps f'd up and my amp comes 2morrow so i wanted to get it hooked up but its starting to look like that wont even happen :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14556
Again Josh I have no idea what the problem is with your package. I'm going to take the receipt to the post office tomorrow and see if there's anything they can tell me about it. This fugs me up more than you think dude.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1421
it will prolly be here 2morrow paul. even if it isnt its not your fault bro. you shipped thme when u said u were gonna and usps just sucks. its there fault not yours. im bashing them not you bud. they suck. i remember they took like 12 days to ship one thing and a guy on ca though i was scamming him lol but that was to florida. were in the same state haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14559
I'm not sure how long we should give them dude. I feel bad on your part cause it's your stuff, you paid for it. Yet if I resend everything at my loss(minus the sticker) and the original package shows up that would suck too. Parcel post is 2-4 business days. Shipped on Thursday, Wednesday would be 4 days. I'm crossing my fingers man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1424
me to. if the original showed up i would def sship it back to you though bro. no doubt. but yea i got my fingers crossed to. i guess we'll see 2morrow. and how the fudge did dwight get his b4 mine! i saw that and was like wtf lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1428
goodnight all :-) hope it comes 2morrow

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14573
Sleep well.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4568
paul how much for 40 feet of 0 gauge if you still have that much...

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 986
i hope Josh gets his stuff today so i could order 10ft of 1/0 gauge from u Paul.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1430
didnt come guys :-( well at least not yet. i went home for lunch and there was nuthin there but the amp i ordered. and that was shipped out on sunday lol usps ftmfl!!

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1006
damn josh that sucks...wonder wtf is wrong wit ur package hope paul figure sumin out today at the post office......damn i still cant order from paul yet..lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1431
yea me 2 :-( this sux

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4576
umm tracking number?

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1010
lol u cant do sh!t with a USPS tracking # is useless i dont know why they give u one to begin with....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1432
since it was just oging to newjersey he said he didnt request one. we live in the same state.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14588
I went to the PO today Josh and rattled them a bit. Apparently when something is sent parcel post there really isn't any specific time frame that's guaranteed. They say 2-4 days but she told me it will just show up one day.

Problem is unless it's marked priority they wait till they fill the truck up b4 it goes out. It can sit in one office for 4 days and another 4 in a different one. It all depends on your and my local Post office.

She convinced me it's just slowly making its' way through the system. They said to wait two weeks b4 getting really worried. I'm majorly disappointed in USPS. To them parcel post is nothing more than junk mail.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1515
yeah paul NEVER use parcel post.. just get the Priority Flat rate

and usually regular priority is only a dollar or 2 more than parcel

Gold Member

Post Number: 1433
that sux :-( well at least the sticker isnt lost. i went ahead and wired my amp with the 4 gauge i already had ran. idk if im going to switch to the zero gauge lol im really lazy. im sure everything will be here soon enough. i really want my sticker!!! lol thanx for all the help though paul. u can start shipping to ppl who want wire im sure it will be here soon. couldthey provide you a tracking number or no?

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1524
usps tracking numbers wont show status, dont worry about them

Gold Member

Post Number: 1436
hmmm i wonder how jayz got his so fast... i guess my post office must suck or something. 2morrow will be the 5th or sixth day i believe. if its not here by this saturday then somethings wrrong. errrr usps pisses me off. paul how big is the sticker lol i know random

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14591
Like 6" X 11".

And yeah the flat rate boxes are great but sometimes when it's close like Josh is it's more expensive. Also my shipment to Hunterw was 35' of 1/0 ga, 100' of 8ga. It wasn't going to fit in one of those boxes lol.

We'll give it some time Josh.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us