Thanks M.S.

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 282
I put in my brand spankin new KD-AR880 this weekend. I love it. I haven't taken the time to tweak the eq or any of that jazz yet and I already love it. The only problem is that a CD that seems flawless skips like a bi0tch in it, but that's ok, that's why I stepped up to the USB revolution. I have tested the USB and it's great. Any recomendations on the Eq? Loudness feature good or bad for systems?

On a side note, Tomorrow all my sony stuff is going bye bye, traded a friend my sony amp, subs, and cd player for an amazing painting he made for me. (He was asking $1500 for it in an art show) Maybe i'll get around to posting a pic of it...

now that my sony stuff is gone I can build the box for my Fi.Q 15 and get my kx1200.1 in there!!!!! Be on the look out for a "am I building this right" thread, lol

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1575
Your friend gave you a 1500 dollar painting for some sony trash? lol. good deal.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 820
very good deal

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 103
I have the same HU I love it. Looks and function are sweet. How much did you pay for it? I managed to get mine for $160.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6629
Good deal man. You don't need built in EQ or loudness.

I have absolutely no problems with CDs on mine.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 830

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
ebay $155 shipped, took a little negotiation.

As for the painting, he was asking $1500, no one bought it, hence the reason I got it. It's hard to put a price on art IMO. But we're good friends and I really just needed to make room for the good stuff. He didn't want anything too crazy, no comps, just a little bump.

This is my first attempt with pics on this forum... It was harder than I ever imagined.

Out with the old....

Upload
Upload
Upload

In with the New...

Upload

The painting is 36 x 48, the TV in this next pic is 32" to give u an idea of the size of this thing

Upload

I wish i didn't have to shrink the pi$$ outta the pics to get em to go on the forum...

This guys is burnin a hole in my ... Lets just say I can't wait...

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 837
gold

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
Hey Quentin~~~~~~~~~
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4549
haha... that's a sick painting, man. my sister paints and im trying to get her to do something cool for me!

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 106
^ haha that picture FTMFW!

nice painting too I like it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us