3.5" speakers for my 85 mustang Help

Bronze Member
Username: Djrob_1

Post Number: 35
I need help finding a good set of 3.5" speakers to go in the stock locations on my mustang. I am installing a 15 Cerwin Vega Stroker in the back and need something good up front. I would like to just use the radio to power instead of running more wires. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia Detroit area, Michigan USA

Post Number: 57
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-AVGJ05IEAYQ/cgi-bin/autoinfo/autoinfo.asp?lp=&sl=

Silver Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA United States

Post Number: 169
go to some place like onlinecarstereo.com or http://www.audiodiscounters.com/index.php and look on there. tjhey have good stuff for reasonable. Crutchfeild is expensive. for those two you need to know your brand names tho. in other words know what good and what not.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 738
ware I think you should stop posting until you learn something....

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Cincinnati

Post Number: 223
Please don't recommend sites such as onlinecarstereo who has a pretty shitty track record for selling products that they don't actually have in stock.

Honestly ware...I have tried not to bash on you like everybody else (deservedly) has....but you really need to stop posting. You really have no clue what you're talking about most of the time. Recommending shitty sites....telling someone to use Pioneer over Zapco...posting the Sony stuff that you have been posting about. Dude....you just need to stop. Either migrate to another forum, or learn a few things before posting again. People are getting all the wrong advice because you're around. It really sucks that it's come to this where even I have to call you out (since I try to never call anyone out)...but enough is enough.

Silver Member

Cincinnati

Post Number: 224
And Dallas...just have a look here dude: http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Group/ProductMenu.aspx?g=51100&tp=96

For cheap 3.5's, there's not a huge selection. Of the products on that page...I'd stick with the Polks or JL's.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7249
www.onlinecarstereo.com is a good site. My Alpine MRP-F550 came from there, they had it for the same price as the ebay sellers.

IIRC they shipped it out pretty quickly also.

Silver Member

Cincinnati

Post Number: 225
2 attempts to purchase....backordered both times, no note about it...had to call and find out. has happened to 3 other people that i know. i dont call that a good site..

Silver Member

Cincinnati

Post Number: 226
and mind you the second time i had to do a chargeback to get the money back. that's shitty.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us