OT- any1 got any ideas on best way to sell rims?

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1709
i got 18" with tires for a grand. but i dnt think they will go on ebay because shipping is so high! any ideas?? they are nice rims i will get new pics up of them on monday when i get my internet fixed. the pics in my other thread i have to admit they do look wack but thts because they were dirty and a bad angle.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 873
www.craigslist.com

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 874
i doubt ur get a stack for 18s....prob like 600-800...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1711
}If I sell em with the tires sure I can those are damn near brand new tires

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 878
i paid $1080 for my chrome 18s brand new with tires already mounted and balanced shipped to my door.....

Silver Member
Username: Tpa954

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 259
I got used 20 Rims with 1 tire(LOL) for 250 on ebay. I recommend not selling them on ebay if worst comes to worst put them in the bargain trader, or have a huge yard sale and really push them in your news paper add or however you publish them . I sold a small boat, trailer, stand up lawn mower and alot of other items to large to ship like that .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1712
}Not to knock u or anything statep but I hang around the rim shop a lot around here and the rims u had on ur car r the cheaper kinds with all the fancy shapes but are cheaper qaulity. My rims alone were 1100 and my tires were 600. I'm tellin u the pics don't do them justice. Ill post some good ones on monday

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 880
lol i never said my rims was high quality i was just telling you how much mine cost and the brand is tyfun. i got them off www.victoriatires.com lol why would i want to spend 1700 on rims and tires esp if there not 20s... when i can get the same thing for a stack no-one is goin to notice and shops alwys charge u MSRP price... like o sh!t u got lexani's i dont give a fu*k. lmao...its like goin to CC r BB n buyin the sh!t there while u could get it online for cheaper... .....o yea gd luck with ur sale....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1714
}I really wasn't knockin u. And who said tht I pay msrp I said they cost 1700 brand new for rims and tires I paid half of tht for them. And I had these rims on my old car which cudnt fit 20" so now tht I have a bigger car I want 20" what kinda of cornball would I have to be 2 buy 18" rims when my car can fit bigger.
If my old car wuda fit 20" then I wud of had 20" now.

Take it easy dude I really wasn't tryna tlk sh1t jus explaining.

Silver Member
Username: Tpa954

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 260
The point is most people dont spend that type of money on rims unless there rich and wanna spend money on a NAME BRAND, but then they will just buy brand new rims . It put you in a rock in a hard place, If you really wanna get rid of them do what i said. Also no offenses but no one is going to pay 600 for 18`s unless they happen to be the exact rims they were looking for.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4685
used is used tho.. with the market of used rims/tires .. ill have to agree with the 600-800

here you can get 20s with tires for under 500.. market it just big for rims plus a lot of people don't like used tires but i could care less :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1717
how did u type ir name like tht its sick

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 579
i paid 1000 for 20's brand new with brand new tires. And my friend just got 20's used for 600 with tires that were almost new.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1719
damn aint no deals like tht around here tht ive seen. those are some good azz deals ma man.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3726
people offered me 1000 for my 22's with new tires. heh, mind as well keep em.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1722
but these 18" look small as hell bcuz this car is kinda big bodied

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 396
Post them in the Rims and Tires Section! of Ecoustic's! ha ha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums