Anybody meter w/ music?

Silver Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 227
does this happen anymore?I'm old school (1992 had 4 15s) and we metered with the songs we thought were the loudest.now I got 2 p3 12s in a blowthru,i know some of you have seen the pics.I thought about gettin metered because to me its loud.almost as loud as the 4 raggedy 15s i had in the day.they metered 141 dbs on the song "bass,boom,bottom" on power supply cd.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4470
its called bassrace... metering on 30 seconds of music. the highest average score wins.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1987
Yeah I hit 139 db on Jeezy hypnotize 1 treo tsx 15

i was not bassracing just testn
But i like bassrace i wanna see them events thats a real system

Tones DBs are Like Dragracing on Dynos who cares

Gold Member

Post Number: 4471
you can test on music by just using a TL it will record your highest note and keep the score up

Silver Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 228
oh ya,Ive heard ya'll talkin about that,specially chad tryin to get to 150 bass racin last year.Just seems like everybody showin vids of scores,its always just one note.seems like if that was youre goal,a bandpass tuned to that desired freq. would work best.wouldnt sound good overall but itd be loud on the meter at that note.yeah!lol...id like to got to a show and see a bassrace in person.thanks for the info.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3295
bassrace is the best competition i think because it's a bunch of dudes out there with their daily systems ripping away for 30 seconds

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1141
It's much better than just burping a note for sure.

The problem I found was that there was rarely anyone willing to or able to bassrace 149.9 or more, so I got lumped in the 129.9 or 139.9 class. >:[

It's so hard not to break out of your bracket like that, but it's the most fun form of competition imo.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3329
I was at 149.8 peak music. tl. that was with my 2 alpha 15sw. going to hook the hw 18 saturday and see what my tl has too say. it pushes more air then the alphas ans sounds louder. but is also tuned lower which may affect the score. =(

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8231
im going to give it a shot at bassracing too because not only will it be a daily system setup it will also teach me how to get a daily system louder as I experiment...(i really want to focus on getting loud as low as I can on low power with one 12)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 18997
i love bass race.

149.9db for a 30 second average with my 2 btl 15s.

song...beats for my van.

Silver Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 229
Chad rules!! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2307
I wanna see how loud I can get the arsenal but I need to up my voltage from my HU first

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19015
thanks 30hz. unfortunately i don't have that system no more. :-(

but its all good, my single alpha 15 holds its own.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4490
2 BTLs and 8kw > 1 alpha.

chadleeisstillthebestthough.

haha.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1143
Last week I was able to get 151 and change off 1 memphis 4ks, but that's still a stock alt. God I can't wait to get my alts and all 4 amps back in. There's no guarantee as to what it will do, but figure 1 amp to 4, plus actually being over 12v lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us