What single 12" sub would boom the most with a JBL 300.1?

JASON a.
i don't really want to renovate my electrical system and I want to see if I can get away without having to use a cap. What single 12" sub would make the best out of a JBL BP300.1 putting out 300W @ 2 ohms? -thanks

JASON a.
these boards suck... i posted this at noon and so far, there have been 2 other posts alltogether in this forum. what is that? 3hours/post? "post" shouldn't be the denominator in any decent forum. NEW SUBJECT --- LIST ALL OF THE CAR AUDIO FORUMS YOU KNOW OF THAT ARE BETTER THAN THIS ONE!

id get a 12w7

Andrew
i knox whats better,,,, FVCKING YOUR MOM B!TCH BOY

Anonymous
a 12w7 off of 300 watts? gimme a break

INCUBUS
a w7 300.1 are you serious......im not sure that it would move the sub.......can you link the 300.1 togater.....if so try about 4 or 5 300.1s

Answer to you question........its all pref.....You could use a Alpine Type R....JL W3....Kicker Comp VR.....the list is endless....what you want is a dual 4 ohm sub around the 300rms area.....try to stick to brands that you have herd of.......I would reccomend you go to a local shop listen to some subs and if you dont want to purchse from them go on line and buy.......I hope this helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us