Idiots at CC

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 791
i was just looking around in the other sections and this was in the accessories section..a reason not to get nething done at CC. y dont ppl just hook up there own HU its so easy...lol i feel bad for him though. Esp this part..."They were out of harnesses so said they would hardwire it."

"Please help...
I went to Circuit city to have a new CD player installed. They were out of harnesses so said they would hardwire it. Besides the sort of crappy job installing I would not have said anything if it werent for my heat not working properly. Here is my problem...the heat setting I use the most which is the floor setting now barely flows out. You can hear the force coming out but it is not coming out of the floor vent. Also while on the floor setting, the heat now comes out strong on the vents that face you.

Circuit City looked at it twice since I complained and cannot find anythig wrong with it. They have been nice about it but I did not pay $200 to get an ok cd player and get my heat broken. Please offer any suggestions. I told them I would take it to the dealer to see if CC screwed anything up but CC did not offer to pay to have it fixed.

An electrical engineer aquaintence said it probably occured during the hardwiring and that I should scream at them to pay for fixing it."

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 18938
damn idiots at circuit city. bringing anybody off the streets to do installs. see things like this pisses me off. what makes them think they are so fukkking good?

circuit city can go fukkkk themselves.

circuit city, F U and the horse you rode in!!!!

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 793
i def agree with u chad, now c'mon if u dont have the wiring harness y would u hardwire it? wtf is that.....they could have said we will wait until we get the wiring harness in for ur car and then we'll do the install then....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18939
are they that arrogant to think they can hard wire stuff? come on i don't think so.

i wouln't trust those guys to even fold my back seat down.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 794
damn...whats even more fuked up is she was a girl too, they prob like its a girl she wouldnt know nothing n took advantage of her...fukerz look at her info.

Full Name: angela Pawlowski
Your Car (Year, Make, Model): 2002 Honda Civic
Your Car Audio System: was factory but now a shitty sony

"Your Car Audio System: was factory but now a shitty sony" <-- damn....

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 772
lol

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge,, NJ USA !

Post Number: 979
hmm to bad it wasn't near me i'd prob be able to straighten this out pretty easily, theres a few factors here. one u have a vacum system in most cars that are controled near the factory hu if u say try to run an external ground or power feed into that vacum system it could get very messy. 1. a vac system with power feeds to it's controls seems to hate voltage drops of any kind so what i say happened is those morons FUCKED it up by going into one of those. 2. it also depends how the dash weent back together they could of knocked off a rod or lever operated by a switch. if a dash kit was put in that can also be messing with it. in any bet i'd personally kick cc's azz or sew, now if i went on my own to do thid i'd acctually install it myself. now to fix the thing properlly i'd get a full pinout of the harness in the car. then go restoring it back to normal once the heat problem was rendered i'd re wire the radio correctly or since it's sony flatout return that shitt and put in a better unit. last thing i'd ask to is does the heat act up with no radio on? if it does then it's not a voltage issue prob.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3309
Theres a dude that works at CC in the car audio section and he said his brother has 2 Solo X 15's and 1 ZX2500.1 on each of the Solo X's in the back of a 1998 Ford Explorer. And he says it hits 162.5db on a TL. So I ask what upgrades has he done and he said nothing everything is stock.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this?^^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2265
damn, jack that thread joey...

But thats screwed up. Why would they even want to take the extra time to hard wire the unit in? Seems like a heck of a lot of trouble when they could say "come back tomorrow" and get it sent from another CC near by. Haha

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6548
Hahaha thats a good one. There's no way in hell he hit that score with a stock alt and battery.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1547
Who doesnt have a CC story? lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8773
Me. :-(

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7050
"Theres a dude that works at CC in the car audio section and he said his brother has 2 Solo X 15's and 1 ZX2500.1 on each of the Solo X's in the back of a 1998 Ford Explorer. And he says it hits 162.5db on a TL. So I ask what upgrades has he done and he said nothing everything is stock.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this?^^^^^"

A few things. First off...he wouldn't have hit those numbers. Second, there's no such thing as Solo X 15s. A stock electrical will not support a Kicker 2500zx or kx. He's running two of them.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1206
Yea CC sucks.. i was gettin a wireharness for my firend 4 times they gave me the wrong one.. i finally said f this told him to get manager he left went over the counter and found the right wire harness in seconds they yelled at me and kciked me out for doing that

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18947
a dude that works few stores down from mine just bought a Dual subwoofer system. he is happy with it so i didn't say anything. it sounds like crap though. i always said that any bass is better than no bass but in this case i don't think so. when he got in my car to hear my system, he liked it alot.

then this is exactly what he told me. "i think the guys at best buy fucked up when they installed mine. it should sound like yours but it doesn't."

so i told him to just go back to best buy and tell them that.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2270
haha. Sounds like you shoulda just gotten dual chad.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 807
"i think the guys at best buy fucked up when they installed mine. it should sound like yours but it doesn't."

^lmao u get what u pay for.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18975
lol. yeah. i didn't feel like saying anything. hey if the person is happy enough with what they have, what right do i have to take that away from them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us