Tuning my EQS/Amps/HU

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2674
What should i be putting everything at??

I'm starting to read through the manual and realized the EQS (line driver too) puts out 13 volts max but my amps only go to 6V.

Is there any easier way to tune it and to set everything or is taht basically me taking some time and putting it where i want it....

o yea btw....box pics and install pics comin soon (birch box!!)

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2675
my HU puts out 2 volts so i set the gain input to where it should be at 2 volts right....i guess maybe if someone has a link to a tuning walkthrough i'd love it.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2676
also, the power/ground can just come from my distros right???

last thing and then im done posting....i need 3 remote wires (2 amps, eq) can i splice em (always had 2 amps never had problems) or should i get a relay?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4653
you will most likely need a relay, when i had tried all of them spliced together one the M1 would power anything even those the EQS and C1 showed to have power.

theres only so much voltage the rem wire puts out and its normally not enough to run numerous things

set the input to 2 volts.. the output can be whatever you want.. if you set the output to be 3v youll know to turn the gain halfway on the amp since that would be 3v and you would have an easy gain match

imo just set the output to 4v and set the gain on the amp to the same

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2677
^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us