System for my 91 civic hatchback

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 167
hey guys i am buying another 91 civic dx hatchback, i currently have two new 12" alpine type r's, and an ma audio 1600 watt rms amp, i know, i know ma audio aint the best but it works for me good, im thinkin i should get one more 12" alpine type r, have three of them which will look good, and should sound good and run them all of that ma audio amp? o and dont post on the forum i am never on here email me chrismaskell1@gmail.com an answers u have or what i should do, i want it to be loud sound clean, and not take all my power away, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7034
If you're never here why are you asking us for help lol. You think people are really going to take the time to go out of their way just because you're too lazy to check back with us? That's not even right. Anyhow, get another type R if you think it needs a little more output. I'd completely scrap the Type Rs personally and run with something else in that civic hatch. 2 of them will probably get decently loud though in that little car.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8762
Lol at email me, Don't post it here.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3261
I dont get why you wont be able to check here for your answer, but you can check your email???

Anyway, if the email that you posted is the email that you used to register on here, then all answers from this thread will be sent there anyway...

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18923
that is if you have it setup like that jesse.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3264
True.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2251
wow, talk about lazy. Good luck getting help

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4431
i would just sh!t in a box and put it in the back of your civic.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1610
Two steamy piles powered by an MA Audio would be nice!

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1726
I would buy 6 Sony 12's and power them buy MA Amp. That will give you SQ/SPL. Oh you should be hitting mid 150's.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 418
make sure n get a big capacitor...they add DEEEBEEEEEZZzz

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1537
Stickers on your car are known to add almost 4dbs too!!

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 169
yeah i heard that sticker adds 4 db thing somewhere, and o i said to email me because i use my phone for email and its easier but ill stay on the forum if its too hard that way, do u guys have any ideas before i go and blow 2,3, or 4 grand?

Silver Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 230
if all you are asking is to add a 12 or not,thats only 100 bucks?and your current setup is only worth about 400 so wheres the 3 or 4 grand come in?If you got that to spend then surely everybody would have suggestions on a set up."""I would say,ditch the back seat and either wall or box 4 DD 9515's each on its own new audioque 2200 amp,a couple batts and H.O. alt and that should leave you with a few bucks for a 12 pack to celebrate your gradual loss of hearing! lol that would be an awesome setup to me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us