PICS AND VIDS of my new system finally lol

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1300
Heres some of the videos i made. there pretty crappy but its the best i could do for night time. ill post more when i gettime to take vids during the daylight. some thing i have to say before you watch tho.

1 my gain is all the way down on both amps so it may seem louder than it actually is by comparing the bass to the rest of the music.

and 2 the flex dosnt pick up well on my camera unless its during the day outside. it isisnt very loud at the moment but i am hoping the change from 5 to 4 volts for my amp gain setting will make a vasy improvement(i dont think it will but i am hoping) only reason i havent done this already is cuz i dont want to hurt anything since i dont have my high outout installed yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnzNf9COyVA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePskIie7zIM

Heres whats in my trunk

Upload
Upload
Upload

anyone know what the song in this video is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJrRyT_rdA&feature=related

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 604
nice!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4394
dude those things are barely moving. get some more power on them.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1858
damn good lookin box man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1859
agreeing with reece.them suckas a pound with 2k on them

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1301
really? they seem like they were moving pretty good to me. like i said before my gain is all the way down (5volts) i dont want to blow my stock alt, thats why i dont turn it up to 4 volts. im still waiting to install my 200 amp alt then i will turn it up to 4 volts. do you think switching for 5 to 4 volts on my amp will make that much of a difference tho i have a feeling it will do 3 db increase at maximum?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1302
my amp is rated for 2200 rms @ 1 ohm btw

Gold Member

Post Number: 1861
sx's have mad excursion when they get some good power

Gold Member

Post Number: 1862
oh that a be a nice match for the subs.i could tell when i only had 969 watts to my sx that it wanted more power.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 1182
i love the lighting in the pics...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1863
x2 to that.im out yall .gotta hit the hay

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1303
"sx's have mad excursion when they get some good power"

they look like they are moving pretty far to me when they hit that really low note on bass i love you. and yes i have my sub sonic on, its set to around 30 hz. should they be moving that far most of the time tho? or is that normal for them to move that much only on the really low notes?

"i love the lighting in the pics..."

lol yea im not much of a photographer. i thought putting that im my kitchen in front of the windows would help but apparently not. didnt realize how sh1tty they came out until today when i looked at them on my comp for the first time.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1304
"damn good lookin box man."

lol didnt even see this at first. thanks a lot man. i try to do good work.

this is my first time covering a box instead of painting and i have to say i impressed myself. covering is definately way better than painting tho. more durable, faster, perfect finish every time and it only cost 3 dollers for material and like @10 for glue. should be doing this for all of my future basic boxes.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2868
R.I.P. rear view mirror.

nice sh!t man!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1307
Thanks a lot

lol yea within 30 min of having my new box installed my rear view snapped off. its fixed not i super glued it and re wrapped it in my home cooked fiberglass type stuff.

It seems like my subs are breaking in finally cuz they seem like they get louder everyday. cant wait to get my HO installed so i can turn my gain up a little.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18890
nice box.

fukkkk i love that car man. chrysler 300 FTMFW!!!

put some 22s on it.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1308
Thanks chad! thats my plan. i might do 20's tho so i can lower her in the future 22's wont allow me to do that, still debating tho.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18893
no lower and keep the 22s. airbag it later.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 717
i love the chrysler 300 too especially with the custom grill. throw sum D's on that b!tch. 22s that is cuz that is an big azz car. 20's will look to small.haha

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1309
realize that this in not the new 300 it is the old one, the 300m. it looks sort of like an intrepid and 22's are verv tight for this car even tho it is still a huge car. If i do get 22's the largest profile tire i can get is a 30 series and thats not much room for bumps if you know what i mean.

chad if i get 22's i wont be able to air bag it either because there isint clearance for a larger suspension. if i get 20's i will most likely bag it in the future. but if i get 22's it will save me a lot of money and time in the end cuz i simply wont be able to do anything to my suspension/ride height.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18898
oh ok its the older one. nevermind then. lol. just playin man. lol.

yea the older ones will look better with the 20s.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 718
lol ooo nevermind then, i thought u was talkin about the chrysler 300C for sum reason lol...jus do 20s then.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1310
lol yea lots of ppl always think i drive the 300c even tho i will explicitly tell them its a 300m the one that looks like the intrepid, and then when they go to see my car they are all like that aint a 300 and i just laugh.

i wish i could afford a newer 300 tho, thats like my dream car. a black srt8 with chrome 22's or 24's, limo tint, and a trunked wall of the most cone area i can fit or the most cone area i can fit in the rear deck probably a pair of lms ultra 15's (if they can fit).

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8744
My parents own a new black 300. Still trying to get them to throw some black 22's with a chrome lip on them. Already got 20% all around lol.

I want itUpload

Nice stuff Mark. Box looks solid bud. System looks solid as well.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 727
lol thats gonna be tough to have your parents put 22s on...

be sick tho if they did

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1311
Thanks yanks.

my dad thinks 15's with a 75 series tire look better than 22's with a 30 series lol. hes an idiot. hes gonna sh1t when i roll up to his house one day with my new 20's or 22's lol.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 720
"my dad thinks 15's with a 75 series tire look better than 22's with a 30 series lol"

^lmao
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us