OT - NO LIMIT SOLDIER

Bronze Member
Username: Furcifer

STL

Post Number: 17
So, how is that Sambava working out for you?

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 522
hey man, he's great you gave me the wrong email again... there is one thing thats weird about him, he gets really dark in his cage, and prefers to stay away from the light, but when i take him out, he gets very light, and is very energetic, but in his cage he is so lithargic it seems he wants to die (he does eat and drink) how/what can i do to help him?

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 706
lol may i ask what u guys r talkin about? r u talkin about that chameloen? r however u spell it. lol

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 523
yup my chameleon named Rampage:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13940
should have named him "Murphy"

Bronze Member

STL

Post Number: 18
well with anything, it doesn't like being in a cage. What types of plants and vines do you have in his cage? What lights are you using and be specific?

Also, dig this, I will add you to myspace, so if you see a request come along and the picture is of a bright orange lizard, and the other pictures are of some guy holding up some big bales of coke it will be me.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 524
myspace.com/nol1m1tsoldier thats my URL so hit me up any time i'll take pics today when i get off work so you can see what he looks like

Bronze Member

STL

Post Number: 19
I will add you tomorrow, I am currently running ragged right now with little to no sleep because of all the flooding that happened in the midwest, coupled with personnel issues.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us