Arsenal 10"D4 - Thoughts?

Username: Ochoco

Post Number: 6
Was wanting some feedback on this 10" sub. (Arsenal 10"D4) It was suggested they would work well for my application but I can not find much feedback on them. Anyone that has them that can comment?

They will go in a sealed box with .60 air space each. Not much but it's a space thing of course. Most likely being driven by an AQ1200D.

The actual box is SubThump. The one with the amp space in the center.

Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 685
good choice of amp selection prob one of the best deals out there for an true 1200 watts amp and prob does more then rated power. dunno about the Arsenal 10" i heard of them but not, actually heard them perform. but there's the link to that sub specs.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=163

Username: Ochoco

Post Number: 7
Thanks for the reply. M.S. gave me the suggestions on amp and speakers in another thread. It was suggested I check here for any more information on the speakers.

It's been a long time since I've delved in car audio and man have things changed...

Thanks again for the reply.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6441
Like I said in the other thread, not many people have them cause they're new, but everyone who has tried them says they're great.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2228
I love my older arsenal 12". Havent heard the new ones but if they are on par w/ their older ones, they are a great SQL sub for the price

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 594
Nice sub choice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us