Question IS This Possible (Car Audio Question)

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 1173
Soemone Explain it it is possible to hook up 4 SAZ3000D to 2 TC Sounds/Audiopulse LMS Ultra Dual 2 coil

When you strap them they form a 2ohm load.. so what did he strap one per a voice coil side or sumtin... Tryin to figure this out..

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3277
he probably put one on each coil at 2 ohm.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1175
ah so u can do that... so then he isn't given the 6000 watts

# 3000 x 1 watts @ 1 ohm
# 1600 x 1 watts @ 2 ohms
# 800 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms

Well i'm also thinking about getting 2 kicker zx2500.1 and one for each coil so about 2500 on each coil so around 5000.. maybe a lil less

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3278
be careful if your gunna do that daily. u can afford one?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1176
how should i be carful.. beside upgrading elec system... i can afford anything i save up for... i can get them for 500 a piece so

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4362
3000 watts on an ultra would be plenty for daily. more than you know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1177
but i want more... the sub and enclosure going in back seat.. taken seats out and all.. Amp and BAtts going in trunk so i can fit alot of batts..I'm thinking 6 bats in the back and 1 new one in Front the highest amp alt i can get.. and Big three should be a good elec system for 5000 watts or so ?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7780
buy a hifonics maxxlink..

u can srapt up to 9 amplifiers to a single coil

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8726
Explain how you can get "them" for $500 a piece. What is "them"? And where do you get "them".

Cause those amps cost well over $1k and the subs are well over $1k.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8727
Or did you mean you can get the zx2500.1 for $500? Cause I can believe that.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7011
What kind of car is this going in? I hope you don't plan on putting all of this in your daily driver if it's a sedan or small'ish car. 6 batteries will weight at least 300 pounds assuming you get decent sized 50 pound batteries but a Kinetick HC2400 weighs 69 pounds. Then with your about 30-40 pounds in amplifiers and wiring it's going to add up especially when you factor in the weight of the monster box you'll need and the weight of that sub. Your transmission will probably take a crap on you. I'd say you'd have about 500 pounds in the rear of that car if you install everything you've mentioned, possibly even more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
"Or did you mean you can get the zx2500.1 for $500?"

Yea thats what i said.. When i said them i was refering to the last thing i said in my post b4 which was the kicker zx2500.1..

And rob.. i doubt it will weight that much.. Singaboy got 9 bats and 4 sundowns and 2 18 and the box, and his car drives fine... I had 4 fat dudes in my car b4.. and it drove just fine.. not as fast as it usually does but it moved.. they weighed about 250.. Cars can handle alot of weight.. Well most cars can handle 1000 lbs not to well but they can.. and trucks can handle in the 10,000

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
the extra weight will kell my gas and my springs.. i can always upgrade suspension...

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8731
What kind of car is it going in?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1181
As of know.. cop car.. For Taurus.. But i might sell it to get extra money, then get a Corolla... or something... Sub and Enclosure going in back seat taken backseats completely out.. and yes im gonna mount it down and bla bla bla... then batts and amps goin in trunk

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2661
good luck puttin 500 pounds of sh!t in a corolla
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us