Probably the best install I've ever seen.....

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4442
http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csforum/showthread.php?t=66958

This guys does insane work. Go through all 18 pages to see everything and another car he's done.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1493
Yea i saw that linkt over @ CA

Looks great. Very nice work

lotta $$$$$

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3267
some serious serious money there. i love it. except i would have changed the amps and subwoofers

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1287
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks trevor that was awesome! I wish i had 3454624655435 hours and dollars to do installs lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14161
Skill. Patience. Funding.

I wish I had 1/10th of any of what that guy has. Beautiful work.

Username: Mostly_highs

Post Number: 10
have to have a phd to do that and make it look good

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge,, NJ USA !

Post Number: 962
u also have to have a cnc , carbon fiber, the backing and so on plus a shop like he has.

lastly all the knowledge he has and 1. he still can't cut perfectly round holes in mdf. and 2. he can't spell "wholes" like wtf.

none the less i must give props where it's deserved, it was a sweet azz install.

although i get the uneasy feeling the build pics came from a buddy or another website cause alot of stuff has company names marked into them like it's a show car. show car as in a demo car for the company.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4353
sick install.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3501
I couldnt make it past page 8 or so with out feeling totaly inadaquate. Very nice install.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4354
i wanna see more....

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

Fi , 2 12 Fi Bls U.s.a

Post Number: 288
yeah thats hella crazy...the man loves his carbon fiber tho...

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 182
damn man, that is some sweet install. i really liked the light affect as well its just makes it look outa this world.

i think what sets this install apart from the rest is the attention to detail. its just pure quality

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7008
"lastly all the knowledge he has and 1. he still can't cut perfectly round holes in mdf. and 2. he can't spell "wholes" like wtf."

Wow. Someone is jealous. You probably wish you were 1/10th as good at something in comparison to his installing skills.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4367
yeah... everything he does is basically perfect. calling him out on that is fucked up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4368
not to mention he is french or something so his english grammar probably isn't great... hell he types mroe legibly than most people on here.

Silver Member

Old Bridge,, NJ USA !

Post Number: 964
i'm just calling him out cause i honestly smell a lie, seriously not hating on the builder as much as the poster. if u have a cnc machine along with all these carbon fiber skills, a full blown workshop and all the other crap mentioned i highly think you can be like it's just a hobby. i'm going to post on my local car audio site do do do do doooooo. i feel someone ele's work is being abused and not credited to the right guy. that's what i'm irritated about. come on you devote 3 years to a car restoration and pimp out a bmw but yet noones heard of you? you take it on as a personal hobby? nobody sees foul play at all?

the mdf thing btw was a joke the job was well done i admit that theres no jelousy i just feel like someones ripping off someone and that makes me a angry camper.

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

New quote coming soon, North carolina

Post Number: 918
He did it. the same guy "robolo" is also on fiberglassforums.com he posted this install a while ago. It is his. His posts on ff.com are far too intelligent for that not to be his.
He's probably filthy rich and has the time to do amazing installs like this while still calling it a "hobby"

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2664
he could work on my car any day

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14224
All I know is he loves carbon fiber and is DAMN good with it. And you can tell that project wasn't over the course of days but weeks/months/

Silver Member

Old Bridge,, NJ USA !

Post Number: 966
well alright then no harm done, i just haven't seen the install popularized. plus i have had my other work ripped off a few times so i get very upset when it seems as if the work is being passed off as anothers.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14226
Love to see your work Keith. Links/pics?

Another Jersey boy huh? We're growing.

Silver Member

Old Bridge,, NJ USA !

Post Number: 968
haha , ah i haven't done anything in 6 months, i have a vid here though. i'm down on my luck atm with jobs so work has hualted plus it's still pretty cold to work on the car and i'm coming down with a nasty cold i can't stand up with without getting light headed and wanting to pass out.

Car audio:: and yes the system looks way diff no wires, was 6 months ago but u can also see the ipod and sat hook ups on the dash now gps has been added to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzekJryotLE

Nintendo modd i built over the winter ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-1PFWLcEbs

btw thread jackin Ftl LOL

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2244
holy f*cking sh!t...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2245
just finished looking at the whole thing. unbelievable. don't know how anybody is that good. best installer, ever. hes a one man f*cking army. anybody who talks trash about this guys work should be lynched.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us