OT-Just got ripped on ebay

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1549
Ordered some chrome door handle covers for 16 bucks and then another 15 DOLLARS SHIPPING FROM NJ to PA!! But I didn't complain hey gota make money somehow so I didn't knock their hustle.

So it takes 4 days to get here then 1 of the pieces is like warped and bubbling up not to mention their cheap azz qaulity its like a chrome sticker.

So I told him his shipping prices are rediculous and tht either he ships out another piece today or I'm filing a claim with ebay and paypal.

Anything else I should do?

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1463
Dang man that sucks. The best thing to do would be to wait like you are doing now. If he does not ship, and does not respond. File a claim. I've got ripped off too many times on ebay like that and it ends up getting fixed.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 636
damn that sucks bro, thats why i dont order sh!t like that off ebay nemore, there usually cheaply made, but the pics of the product online looks so good. haha...thats what lures u in to buy it.

Like i order the dash trim kit off ebay for my car one time it was like $34 when i got it, it was really thin and felt like a sticker. i discarded rite away.

watch out for those sh!t on ebay...

"The best thing to do would be to wait like you are doing now. If he does not ship, and does not respond. File a claim. I've got ripped off too many times on ebay like that and it ends up getting fixed."

^x2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us