My Dealings With Logan Till...

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2000
I bought his Tracker alternator and sent the MO in early January; really early January. Then he told me he had shipped it a week later, I think. I received it on Wednesday. Yes the 20th of February. He never gave me a tracking number; his Dad had "lost" the receipt. Then I was having a look at the packaging and it said that it was shipped on Valentine's Day. I texted him 3 times for an explanation before I posted this. I have the alternator and if it works, that all I care about. However, I figured that people should know that he's not entirely honest if they don't already.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18685
either logan is a scammer or he is just really irresponsible.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4332
he's a scammer... always thought he was a piece of sh!t

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Tofino, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 890
post # 2000.. good stuff bud..

thanks for the info though

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1505
I hate it when I purchase something (Ebay) and it takes them longer than a week to ship it out it should be 3 days TOPS.
When I sell something I do it next day as unless a family member is dead or dying it's no excuse.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18686
i am very impatient myself. but if the seller keeps good communications with me, i can wait. i hate sending emails and i get no replies. communication is the key.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 607
"I hate it when I purchase something (Ebay) and it takes them longer than a week to ship it out it should be 3 days TOPS.
When I sell something I do it next day as unless a family member is dead or dying it's no excuse."

im with you on that one Mike. I hate when sellers doesnt have good communications, taking long to ship and not sending trackin numbers. Esp if i order sumthing that i want rite away. lol.

As when i sell stuff on ebay, i ship next day unless if its on Friday, cuz i know how it feels to wait for sumthing u paid for..

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14053
Personally I feel terrible holding onto something someone else had paid me for. I just have to get it out of my hands within a day.

As for Logan being a scammer, I have no personal experience with him. However when they vanish from the forum after some shady deals, that speaks volumes. Remember Mark Potts?..........

Bronze Member
Username: Baalpeteor

Post Number: 89
heh you know how it feels state? well i been waiting 4 months! almost half a year. its ridiculous.. when i first paid I wanted it THEN I was super hyped.. just got a new system from kevin (he's great guy) from here... posted and he responded and got me a rd audio system lined up. That was over a grand i spent, and it was shipped and got there in real good time (just dhl sux!). Wanted the box same time but didn't happen...

as for me Paul... I ASKED him for tracking number when he was shipping it (the day he told me he would ship it next i responded RIGHT AFTER I got the message he'd ship the next day and told him to get me a tracking number, and he didn't anyway). I asked him later on again in January after he found out what the problem is, and he STILL didn't get one... either he never shipped it and is scamming, or he's SUPER irrisponsible. I think he is 16 or something afterall...

and he said they called his dad and told him the problem was they shipped it to radclif street when I live on Radcliffe Dr.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2002
Yeah. He is 16. I thought he was pretty chill too.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2204
shoulda known by his hair. haha, im just kidding. I would hate to see what happened if he did come back to the forum.

I know how you guys feel though. I ordered a L7 a long time ago, before my E days, and 6 months later, I still didnt have it. good luck getting yor sh!t guys

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2653
"He never gave me a tracking number; his Dad had "lost" the receipt."

hahaha gave me the same excuse when i waited two months for a sub...

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2017
Ah. I'm so glad I got the alt. For $225 shipped to Canada, I think it was worth it.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5554
"he's a scammer... always thought he was a piece of sh!t"

no you didnt...hardazz

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6998
""he's a scammer... always thought he was a piece of sh!t"

no you didnt...hardazz"

I remember when Reece and I told people not to buy his boxes so...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6415
Never liked that guy........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
i called today he didn't pick-up.. didn't wanna leave voice mail

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1474
that piece of $hit owes me like 50 bucks

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 651
so LOGAN FTMFL!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1489
I talkt to Chase. He is still in contact with Logan to this day. I told him about the issue here on the forum with Logan, and he is going to bring ti up to him next time he talks to him.

So hopefully we will get Logan here with some answers shortly

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
omg chase talks to him... and i call logan phone 2 times in the last day and no pickup? hrmm...

u can tell him to tell him all i want is mii moneys back keep da box .. donate it to charity or something. that's 135 dollars more for my cd player turntables im about to buy... or alternator

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5977
i bought subs from him along time ago and they came fast and didnt have a problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us