This video has just seriously changed my life... plz watch guys

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1526
like this is that serious i had to make a 2nd thread. plz watch guys start at part 2 it begins at 35.54 mins into it. jus watch u guys will be shocked i had to smoke like 3 ciggs while watching it had me like woooooooow.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6990
Can you please stop with the non car audio related sh1t for a little while? It's getting really annoying man.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14023
I've seen them.

Either way I'm glad to see you're passionate about it.

It's not going to change anything however. Smoke another ciggy lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1527
i made 2 no car audio related threads 2day. wow sue me. its ppl like u who r 2 worried about non important things n the big picture like systems and games and clothes tht these things go un noticed and are brushed under the rug. wake up rob this is ur life. what are u going to do when the goverenment bas systems lol?? then youll wake up . . .

haha let the dwight flame athon begin!! i knew it wud happen but idc i jus want a few ppl to watch this and get out of it what i did the rest if u guys can flame on im sure ill egt at least1 person to watch and se where im coming from.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1528
meant to say bans systems lol

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6991
"i made 2 no car audio related threads 2day. wow sue me. its ppl like u who r 2 worried about non important things n the big picture like systems and games and clothes tht these things go un noticed and are brushed under the rug. wake up rob this is ur life. what are u going to do when the goverenment bas systems lol?? then youll wake up . . . "

You're wrong Dwight. I could care less about all of that BS. I don't worry about things that I have no control over and can't change. When the government bans systems I'll just move to a different country either Mexico or Canada. I'm just sick and tired of this non car audio related crap that all you guys keep posting. As many people have pointed out this is why members such as Johnathan and Glasswolf have left this forum that is filled with too much BS these days.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 707
im with you rob

Gold Member

Post Number: 1530
Well if u call the death of 3000 + inocent americans is "BS" then thts u.

And I seriously doubt tht is the single most reason for them leaving... and I swear I'm the only 1 tht gets flamed for this sh1t when no car audio related topics get posted all day err day.

Wow I posted 2 about the same thing tht r actually important. Ok . . . Big deal I dnt wana argue wit u man jus relax smoke some green and loosen up

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3715
"like this is that serious i had to make a 2nd thread. plz watch guys start at part 2 it begins at 35.54 mins into it. jus watch u guys will be shocked i had to smoke like 3 ciggs while watching it had me like woooooooow.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331"

If you want to discuss this type of topic, go over to the Off Topic section.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2278
No Dwight, he is saying he doesn't care what's posted, so long as it's posted in the proper section and not bogging down the Car Audio area.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1531
Nah I jus seen it 2day I always had my suspisions tho I never understood how I plane could hit the top of the building and the whole thing colapse like tht. Iight well I want to see u guys search and destroy every1 who posts non car audio stuff in here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1532
Haha chad lee hasn't seen it either ha. I'm sure there is a lot of ppl who haven't seen it.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2280
It can't Dwight.
Just keep this kind of stuff to the off topic section.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1533
Iight see thts all it takes it 2 b tlked2 with jus a lil respect. And things will be less dramatic.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1534
Iight see thts all it takes it 2 b tlked2 with jus a lil respect. And things will be less dramatic.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1560
I've seen that movie about 4 times.

Screw Google, just go to http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ to watch the whole movie at once.

Very interesting stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4308
Upload

continue.

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 266
I come here for car audio, I take my questions regarding other issues elsewhere. If you cant put it in the OT section atleast try to put OT - "w/e" in your title so I don't waste more of my time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1535
Reece ur rich of course ur a republican.. John mcaine is a f uckin douce bag!

And r u done chris do u feel better???
Who r u??? U dnt frquent this forum u don't rep ecoustics so stfu and gtfo.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3218
Being rich or poor doesnt decide if you are republican or democraticUpload

Are you rich or poor dwight? According to your statement, you are poor.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1536
I'm poor as hell haha.
And I'm stereo typing so what?
These guys r jus playing follow the leader there all sheep its annoying.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3220
I'm not rich by any means. But by poor, do you mean "hand me down cloths" poor?

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2650
well....

to start off with, i did not watch any of that movie, but i'm guessin from the thread it's about the government and politics.

additionally your username "jayZ4Prez" gives me a real great impression about your political knowledge.

"its ppl like u who r 2 worried about non important things n the big picture like systems and games and clothes tht these things go un noticed and are brushed under the rug"

^^^for the 100000th time, this is a CAR AUDIO forum. If you want a government/politics forum, there are probably quite a few, google is your friend. I sometimes make OT posts in the sub section, but when i get flamed for it or am not responded to, i don't take it personally, it's my fault for being dumb enough for posting there.

Also, i'm just 18, but i think i'm a pretty smart kid and i work very hard, but to be honest with you, i think you're kind of a moron. Before you go flaming the US and saying they're taking our rights away, look at EVERY single other country in the world and look at their situations, we are DAMN well off.

also, it doesn't matter how often chris comes here, champ, i can say the same thing about you and others can say the same thing about me, i don't really care how long you've been here, i do care however when you try to waste our time defending your position (posting OT in the subwoofer section when there is a blatant section for OT stuff) when you have absolutely no grounds to defend it on....

sooo...

to quote yuo "Who r u??? U dnt frquent this forum u don't rep ecoustics so stfu and gtfo."

I hope "repping" ecoustics doesn't mean wasting people's time, typing like an idiot, and stereotyping other people.

but if that's how you want to roll, you're poor, therefore you're an idiot and you're lazy, therefore i shouldn't listen to you...right??? (i'm just stereotyping, but so what)

so please...post in OT, type coherent sentences, and stop wasting weveryone's time and energy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4311
Does Dwight really want to get me started on politics guys? HAHAHA. I know more about the political process and the government then you will ever learn from that bullsh!t conspiracy propaganda you choose to brainwash yourself with. Get the chip off your shoulder and understandpolitics branch from beliefs and not income jackass. Just because mommy and daddy want a black president doesn't mean Obama is the second coming of Martin Luther King, Jr. Stop stereotyping and start learning. You have pulled this racist and classist bullsh!t since the moment you entered this site and someone questioned you.

Think before you speak and come up with something educated to say instead of, "John mcaine is a f uckin douce bag!" What about John McCain makes him a "douce bag?" Do you have an educated thoughts behind your racist statement or do you just dislike him because his skin isn't the same color of your and he isn't giving "I have a dream" speeches?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1537
Racist????? Ur making urself sound like a closet racist! Who n da hell said anything about race??? U did so wtf r u tlkin about. John mcaine is an idiot he wants 2 stay n iraq for 100 years he has no veiwpoints on healthcare and nor does he care about imagration IMO tht makes him a doucebag in my book. And I dnt live with my parents nor do my parents care enough about politics to tell me 2 vote for any1 these r my opinions reece. Why the f uck is every1 gettin so anygry and taking it so persoanl I posted a thread n the subwoofer section who the f uck cares stop crying ima flame every1 of u hippocrits next time u make an off topic threads bcuz I'm sure each one of you has done it b4 more than once.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1570
Really though, I am Republican and I have no respect for that spoon fed baby McCain. Other than the fact that he was a POW, I have no respect for him or his Bush-like ideas.

I don't think the government always has "the people" in their mind. Big banks do control economy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1538
U guys tht r flaming are all lil sheep u see tht rob said something about me posting here so u feel like u have 2 be cool and say something too. I'm sure if rob would have started a comment on the vid u guys wud of followed him too. Damn I got the point and I said ok so y da f uck must u keep going on and on about it

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1571
Complain about it wasting your time, yet you take the time to make a post? Thats funny.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1539
Exactly bush ruined this country when he came into office we had a surplus of money and now were in debt like crazy.

Recension is coming peep this reece since u obviously think I'm un educated n this subjct.

You kno the "stimulus" bush jus signed for every1 to get a tax check n the mail in the spring so it will help boost the economy??? Its not boosting any1 's economy but CHINAS. . . We borrowed the money from the chinese which we will pay back with interest and the americans are going to do 1 of 3 things with their checks
1. Save it
2. Pay debt
3. BUY THINGS THAT ARE MADE IN CHINA!! AND STIMULATE THEIR ECONOMY!

Thts the fuckery the bush regime represents and mcaine is no different democratic ftmfw.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1540
Thank u govmint cheese they r jus playing follow the leader they have no opinions of their own except reece and rob.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4315
I'm making myself sound like a closet racist? Dude you have played "the black card" since I called you out the first day you joined this forum. McCain is the only candidate that is going to semi control spending. Ya boy Obama's proposals total $181 Billion in NEW spending! Not that he can pull 98% of what he babbles about off, but still. The fact he is willing to put this country in that much MORE debt is appalling.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Health_Care.htm

Do yourself a favor and read that site so you can learn the beliefs of every candidate in detail. That site will show you that McCain, shockingly, DOES have veiwpoints on healthcare, you idiot. HAHA. It will also explain his immigration policies with NEED to be inforced because they are living off our taxes which costs the RICH and the POOR money.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3221
Who you talkin about? I asked you a question about a statement YOU made. I asked if you were poor. I never spoke on anything anybody in this thread said but you.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1575
Ever since government got into healthcare, the prices have been sky high.

Ron Paul is all I can say, the best fiscal candidate out there.

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 377
back to the ol' dwight.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4316
Ron Paul's conservative economics are undebatable, but let's be honest Gov. He's a cook. The guy is off his rocker. Hell, most of the candidates are, but Paul basically wants to overthrow the government. Unfortunately, the government is a necessary evil and Americans wouldn't be civil without it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1541
I wasn't tlkin bout u naldege.
Snow- no I'm not the old dwight me n reece are having a civil debate.

And to reece his politics are plain garbage all lies and ploys to get into office.

I can admit tht obama was kinda lacking in his true standpoint besides saying "change" and such but last night he answered a lot of the questions exactly the way I think things should be. Mccain want to deport 12 million ppl who r hiding in the shadows.. . Not going to happen lets be real. George Bush is the antichrist and mcain is the antichrist jr.

And yes ron paul was the best candidate in my opinion I loved how he wanted 2 get rid of the irs. But lets be serious he never was even close to being afront runner and never will be. IMO

Am I striking u as not being a complete idiot yet reece I hope so bcuz I'm more intelligent than u think. I haven't played the race card ever. I'm not jus some dumb n-gger who knows nothing about real life and politics dnt judge me when u don't kno me. U think u kno but u have no idea. Don't let the gun tottin and weed smokin fool u I'm no idiot jus risky ya dig.

Bronze Member
Username: Trunkslayer

Fl US

Post Number: 47
As far as Zeitgeist goes, one word comes to mind.... "Propaganda" there are a million 911 videos out there take your pick. There are even videos that try to debunk the conspiracy videos. I have spent some time reading into the "Whole Conspiracy" idea and I would hate to disappoint you but MOST of what is discussed and so-called "revealed" is misleading, used out of context, wrong, or just flat out fictional. Why did Building 7 fall? Who knows, can any of the videos prove anything, No.

If you watch the beginning of Zeitgeist, it is a total attack on religion. Have Religions abused their power and taken advantage of people? You are damn right they have. Is it a great conspiracy to take over the world? No.

There are so may things that we could talk about this, that we could go on for days. But unfortunately this is not the place. If conspiracy is what you desire, just go to Alex Jones' website, he has enough kooky ideas to fill anybodies hunger.

One more thing, Ron Paul was the only ethical and Constitution minded candidate we had. And his chance is all but done because the American people have a misconception on what the Federal Government and President are supposed to do. Not to mention the media completely blacked him out or made him look nuts.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1578
He seems kooky because he's from Texas. Building 7 was demolished the same way they would demolish a hotel in Vegas.

I think the whole faith based idea is a joke but it is used in so many wars, crusades and confilcts. Religion is the number one killer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4323
"And to reece his politics are plain garbage all lies and ploys to get into office."

Obama is throwing out promise left and right. Stuff that can't possibly happen to the tune of how it says it will.

"Mccain want to deport 12 million ppl who r hiding in the shadows.. . Not going to happen lets be real"

Just like most of the jargin Obama spits in his "awe-inspiring" speeches. Getting rid of illegals is some that not only needs to, but HAS to happen. It is getting ridiculous, yet Obama is PROMISING to get drivers licenses for illegals! What have they done to deserve ANY priveleges in America? Steal jobs? Commit crimes? I mean seriously. You're saying McCain's immigration poilicies are garbage and you are backing the man trying to help them all and further sink our economy.

"And yes ron paul was the best candidate in my opinion I loved how he wanted 2 get rid of the irs"

Paul was not even close to the best candidate. All he had going for him was his conservative economics, and it just wouldn't work in today's world, sadly.

As for talk of taking down central banking? Are you fuckingg high? Learn some history. In 1832 Jackson killed the Bank of the United States and we TANKED into a depression!

"George Bush is the antichrist and mcain is the antichrist jr."

That is the most uneducated thing I have heard in quite some time.

"Am I striking u as not being a complete idiot yet reece I hope so bcuz I'm more intelligent than u think."

No I actually find you even more ignorant after reading what you just wrote.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2282
Religion is irrelevant when it comes to the attacks. Dwight.....I thought you were white.....whoops

and for the record, the US was in debt before Bush went into office, just not like we are today.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4326
Exactly, Theives. The last two years of Clinton's "presidency" the economy was falling. Not to say Bush didn't put the nail in the coffin, but still.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1542
Good thing ur opinion means very little to me. And explain 2 me mr smart guy how u r supposed 2 deport 12 million ppl?????
And ill take obama over mccain anyday. What do u kno about economical struggle rich boy? U probably don't even work for ur money so ur not even living real life so u can tell me sh1t about anything. Jus sit in your 10 bedroom house with ur 5 car gargae ur denali ur sisters benz and ur daddies range rover and vote for mcain bcuz all he's for is making the rich richer and thts why me and u will never see eye to eye thts y u and most ppl on this forum don't see eye to eye bcuz u tlk down to them jus bcuz u have better equipment then them more money to buy equipment bcuz u may have a lil more knowledge than them bcuz u can AFFORD to go to better schools then them. Man I finnaly thought we starting 2 be cool but I guess once an ignorant azzhole always an ignorant azzhole I have nothing else to say about this ur opinion is urs and mine is mine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1543
}I didn't watch the religion part only parts 2 and 3. Money and greed fueled the attacks it makes perfect sense. Like how blind do u have 2 be?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4328
"I guess once an ignorant azzhole always an ignorant azzhole"

Don't be so hard on yourself duffle bag boy. Just go and get your money. Don't forget your iron and the flavor of the week though. Tard.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2284
seriously dwight, how blind do you have to be to believe the first thing you hear or see? question everything, do other research on it and then draw your own conclusions. I've watched all the parts, sadly....there are a few blatant lies in those vids.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14045
Upload

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1995
Hey, "Dwight-Flame-a-thon" stuck! Woohoo.

You are a fool.

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 270

pwnt by cal
I really don't even need to respond.
but i am cuz i love drama.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8682
I don't even know what to say....I wish we had Mods and I wish I were one of them....

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3472
Everything stated in that vid is true...And Logan and Wheeler make great boxes.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8687
^^Word

Well said Marc

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2285
I thought this got deleted.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4335
hahahaha marc....

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 387
IDK how anyone can be ignorant enough to say McCain is a douche bag. He was a career soldier just like his dad and his dad's dad. And IDC who you are, but anyone who has to suffer being a POW, especially in an Asian country, gets respect in my book. I personally like anyone who has enough moral standing to go agaisnt their own party and friends if that person believes what they are doing is wrong. And if you think McCain is like Bush than you're an idiot for not doing at least some studying what-so-ever. Read just a little bit about McCain and I won't need to back that argument up.

I'm a Democrat and I think McCain is the best choice for President, even though I love Obama, mostly for the reason other people like him, he's a great public speaker.

But no matter who becomes President, Hillary, even though she won't win the primary, Obama or McCain, we can't go wrong. Bill was a good enough President and it's obvious Hillary learned a thing or two, not to mention Bill will have major influence on her. Obama is hard to tell, but I wouldn't be surprised if he were to be a good, if not great, President. And the only thing McCain would need to do to be a good President is get the backing of his party.

But really who cares when no matter what we get the same President? Just because they run under different names, ex. Republican and Democrat, doesn't mean that their goals for this country are radically different. But hey at least we, the American people, think we have a choice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
And when I talk about POWs in Asian countries that's not being racist. It's just a fact that you are treated worse/ tortured more in Asian countries. Ex. Baatan Death March, etc. etc.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 358
if I wanted obama or hillary crap I would go to a political forum! If I wanted to sell my dog or talk about my cat's hairball problems I would go to a pet forum! But I come to a car audio forum "I think" to talk about! CAR AUDIO!! bass,subs,amps,speakers, for sale, sh!tty install, even pictures of our wife or girlfriends! But if I wanted religion, politics, good guy, bad guy, I would google it, and hope I did not end up on this sites. https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-post.pl

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1461
This is all this thread needs.
A good ole' pic of Dwight.
Upload
/thread

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2211
Im not getting into a political debate but Dwight, its really hard to think you are a smart guy when you can't spell very simple words. Your typing alone makes you look like a dumbass

Bronze Member

Fl US

Post Number: 48
Mark Fantini is a liberal fool. Your thought process is the same one that is running this country into the ground. And Jayz 4 Prez is the same mindset that people who watch fox news make fun of. Vote away Americans for your Lobby bought and paid for candidates.

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
So you're saying McCain is a liberal? Because I thought I made it pretty clear that I like him. Sounds like your the fool "He's a Democrat, so he must be a liberal."
I believe we need to send more troops into Iraq to stablize the country for the long term, so it doesn't become a terriost hotbed when we pull out. Do it right the first, and only, time.
That liberal enough for ya Chris?

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2294
Would you be willing to go over there and stablize your self, Mark?

JW

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
Yea, I plan on joining the Marines and making a career in the military after I go to college. Not that sure what I want to go to college yet for (thought about majoring in business, financing, math or Physics, but I always change my mind lol), but I know I'm going to college somewhere in Colorado, hopefully Boulder :-)
I've wanted to join the Marines since I was ~12.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2298
Boulder is a nice school, Full of Hippies though.....you have to own a bike, I wouldn't suggest trying to get a parking permit in the CU campus, they are ridiculously priced. I may be going back up to Colorado next year to finish school. But not CU, I'd be at CSU

Silver Member

Post Number: 396
I'm taking a look at 5 or 6 schools in Colorado this Summer. CU doesn't have a baseball team so I'm considering going to another school that has Div 1 or a good Div 2 or 3 program for at least a year or two. But I really want to go to CU eventually. I visited my two cousins there two summers ago and that is the main reason lol

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 839
Religion is the key to all suppresant evil, which is the most dangerous kind.

"I have to tell you the truth. When it comes to bullsh*it, big time, major leaugue bullsh*it, you have to stand in awe of the all time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims: Religion. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And that this invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do, and if you do any of these ten things he has a special place of fire and smoke and torture and burning and anguish where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever until the end of time. But he LOVES you. He loves you and he needs money. He always needs money. He is all powerful, all perfect, all knowing, and all wise, but somehow he just cant handle his money. Religion takes in billions of dollars a year and pays no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullsh*it story.. Holy sh*it."
True? Meh.
Though provoking? For sure.

Don't be too quick to buy into conspiracy theories, they usually end up making you look like an idiot.

Bronze Member

Fl US

Post Number: 49
Well Mark I wasn't aware that one issue makes someone a conservative. McCain has voted for anti-gun laws, he is big time on Amnesty for illegal aliens, Bill Clinton said that if McCain and Clinton make it to the final race, that it will be the nicest debate ever because they agree on so many things. Back in the day before neo-conservatism took hold in the republican party, they tried to stay away from war.

McCain might consider himself a conservative, but the conservatives dont. That is why he is struggling on pulling their vote. If he wins we will invade Iran if already havent thanks to king George. But I'm sure that both of the democrats will do the same. This is going to be a bad four years no matter who we get. They are all crooks, they all can be persuaded by lobbies. Oh well, lets just hope that they are not as destructive as FDR was.

And about the war, why was we went there to begin with?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2859
Most valuable thing about that zeitgeist movie is the quote at the bottom of the screen:

"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Whether it's religion or politics or sociological issues or w/e, if you're an intelligent human being, you owe it to yourself to examine all available evidence and points of view, and come to your own conclusions about what makes the most sense.

"how blind do you have to be to believe the first thing you hear or see? question everything, do other research on it and then draw your own conclusions."

Most intelligent thing said in this thread IMO. Thieves you're a smart guy :-)....and a perv

Regarding the original topic, the movie is very interesting and there's some good info in it. However anyone who watches that and doesn't understand that the makers of the movie have an agenda and are biased, is just as much of a pawn as the people who believe everything the video is trying to disprove.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 840
"However anyone who watches that and doesn't understand that the makers of the movie have an agenda and are biased, is just as much of a pawn as the people who believe everything the video is trying to disprove."

Second smartest thing said in this thread. Dont think anyone could have said that any better.. it's good to know there are other people out there who are willing to analyze ideas and hypothesis before jumping to un-informed conclusions. it's impressive how wise beyond their years peole can be some times. Almost as amazing as how unintelligent people can be. unfortunatley the latter happens more often than not. guess i'll get off Pit's di*ck now.. haha.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 841
and let it be known i'm not trying to put anyone down in that statment. everyone has biased views and opinions which stem from factors outside their control such as culture, up bringing, etc. there is nothing better than a solid debate between peole who are well informed on both sides of the topic they're debating. unfortunatley many people don't have the maturity to partake in such debates and it usually ends in personal attacks and flaming of one for their own opinions. just my 2 cents.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1560
Gavin = genius...
Most of this thread is ppl assuming things about the next person and passing judgements based on a small window of oportunity and an even smaller window of facts. Myself included. . . This is my first time seeing this vid but not my first time doing research and seeing things on 9/11 this video jus persauded me to the "inside job" side of things.

Silver Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 225
I'm withya Jay.ive seen the vids on youtube...9/11 coicidences but this is my 1st time seeing this one.My grandfather has been preaching the whole conspiracy issues for 50 years.It is alarming and something to be educated about,but just like the movie"conspiracy theory"people who know too much tend to disappear.Theres not enough people educated about all tha goes on behind the scenes to do anything about it.Most people just dont care and are happy with the way things are.And im pretty happy with life as we know it now,But the future for our kids and grandkids dont look too bright.Hopefully you putting this on here will atleast expose people to the big picture and not just take everything they see on the news as gospel.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2860
"it's impressive how wise beyond their years peole can be some times."

Were you talking about me Gavin? If so, i think that's one of the nicest compliments anyones ever given me:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 398
"Well Mark I wasn't aware that one issue makes someone a conservative."

So that means a person's opinion on one issuse doesn't make them a liberal. I didn't even comment on a political issue and you dislike my view so you call me a liberal. Way not to judge or anything.

I'm not liberal or conservative, I have views that would fall on both sides of the spectrum. Just like McCain. Just because he's not a conservative doesn't make him a liberal. There still is something called the middle and IMO that's where our President should be. McCain is the closet thing to an "honest" politician if you ask me. And if you automatically think McCain will invade Iran than you really couldn't get any more biased. Our country can't afford another war without heavy international support, everyone can see that. The only way we'll invade Iran is if we have the UN's full backing throughout. And if that happens great, it probably needed to be done.

I don't agree with the war in Iraq, but I'm glad we got rid of a tryant. Do I think we should of gone in there? No. But I'm happy the world is rid of a man capable of genocide. Too bad this fact is mainly ignored, if people could think of people in other countries for once before themselves this wouldn't be ignored. Yea we have a bad economy right now, but it's been worse, we'll recover eventually. To me that's worth saving hundreds of thousands of lives, even if they are half way around the world.

"This is going to be a bad four years no matter who we get. They are all crooks, they all can be persuaded by lobbies. Oh well, lets just hope that they are not as destructive as FDR was."

I hope your being sarcastic there...

"Mark Fantini is a liberal fool. Your thought process is the same one that is running this country into the ground."

To have the thought process that is running the country into the ground I'd be have to be a Conservative, would I not? President Bush is conservative FYI and he certainly is getting a nice jog in.
But hey you got 20%, that's like 60 million people!, of the country on your side, Bush is a great President

Bronze Member

Fl US

Post Number: 53
I am no fan of Bush. I think he sucks, the only issue I can think of I agree on is that he will veto any hate crimes legislation put in front of him. A conservative, no he is a neo-conservative. They are compared to Trotsky. Do you remember when he pushed to pass the suspension of habeus corpus, that is not what a true conservative would do. He was completely poed about the amnesty bill not passing. I wonder if its because he loves migrant workers or because he loves the green backs they pull.

And yes you are right I prejudged you and for that I am sorry. But no I am not sarcastic about the four years and FDR comment. FDR was probably the most destructive President ever, even more so than Woodrow Wilson. Franklin helped to make us a nanny state. He was very close to communist.

If you want to continue our conversation, thats fine but lets start a new thread in the ot forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
Naw man I'm good, no bad blood here.

And yea I'll have to do some research on FDR. I liked him, but never really did any real studying on him. So IDK, but he seemed like a great President...

On a side note my friend now thinks JFK's assassination was a conspiracy lol He watched a video and is now obessed. Seems like the thing that got him was there was like 7 bullets found and from the angles there had to be at least 3 shooters. IDK just some 3rd hand info., we're gonna watch all the conspiracy videos this summer lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4356
some good thoughts chris, but you might wanna read over some of mccain's beliefs before you make claims. i'm not a huge mccain fan myself, but he is most definately the best candidate left. he is by no means "conservative", but no one left in the race is (huckabee doesn't really count now). i was personally a fred thompson supporter, but unfortunately he was smart enough to get out early.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1589
My favorite part of this thread is the George Carlin reference, he's big on religion now though I believe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us