Anyone else got a box from logan? or know where he

Bronze Member
Username: Baalpeteor

Post Number: 74
haven't heard from him in a month... he started a box for me last year in november.. paid for it in december.. and still don't have it :-/

i know i sound cool about it but for paying $135 and currently using a shitty as$ ebay box i'm sure you wouldn't be too happy :-/

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8668
Logan's stock has been falling for a while and I think it just hit rock bottom now.

DJ, I haven't seen/talked to him in a few months. Don't know what to say man. Good luck with it. I think Cam has talked with him lately but don't quote me on that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
hmm well ok i'll give him... i guess another month lol. make half a year.. the longest thing i ever paid for and waited for lol. I might have a new system by then xD

well actually if I have some money by next month and I still don't hear from him, ima just get mah boys at rd audio to make one, ship it next day, and whenever i do get logans, just sell it on here or something for anyone with a audio alpha 12"

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4298
logan doesnt make great boxes anyways

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1472
Thats too bad man...

w0rd on the street is...Logan's boxes were falling apart after shipping

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 561
you got a box from logan lol..... someone here should have his number.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6405
Yeah I haven't seen him on this forum in several months

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
well reece... I can sell it half price

well any of you have his number... please message me it i'd appreciate it

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6978
Someone may have his address as well from when he shipped them their box.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 597
damn sorry to hear that bro, if nebodi did that to me i would be mad as sh!t too.hope u hear from him soon

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5543
i warned everyone ....even in his own box build thread..not to buy his boxes...but hey no one listens and this is the outcome....go build your own box!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
well i dont have any expertise with building boxes... i'm sure there's some guides to get started, but i'd still rather a professional, like rd audio themself do it. They can do it or have someone who does boxes for like everyone and can have one built in a day and shipped next day. If I ever get my moneys from logan and/or contact him about it, ima get that done

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18620
"well i dont have any expertise with building boxes... "

neither does loganl. anyways hope you get it all straightened out. i hate fucked up scammers.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6987
"i warned everyone ....even in his own box build thread..not to buy his boxes...but hey no one listens and this is the outcome....go build your own box!"

So did I. I said he built horrible boxes but eh.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14022
I think he's here in the background.

Hi Logan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
lol oh anonymous login or another user act? well... logan just email me or send mii mah moneys back via paypal :-O

and I didn't know how bad the boxes were.. he had a few vids on youtube, and sent me work OF his work but I guess the outward appearence doesn't matter much on how it really works

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18624
honestly if you lived in souther cal, i would build the box for you for free. of course you need to buy the wood and help me. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3211
That sucks man. His profile says the last time he was logged in was on Jan. 27th. I hope you get everything settled.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3212
What subs were the box made for?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14029
Well nobody has to login to read, only post. I'll betcha there's more silent members than everyone realizes.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1559
Alpha I believe/

Gold Member

Post Number: 3214
^True that. Mine logs in automatically so I didnt think about it like that. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
ya it was for 1 alpha 12"

ya i forget about silent member thing.. i only sign in when it comes to posting :-/
but he cant possibly check his mail or message, as he never responds to pms or mail... only once a month last month he did this month not yet

Gold Member

Post Number: 1476
It's a shame. logan seemed like a decent guy. Then he goes and does this..

I think chauncey bought a box from him and it fell apart or something... but maybe it was someone else.. for some reason i think it was chaunce.

Anyways, bottomline is Logan is a d-bag for scammin u like this.

Ill try and get ahold of Chase, because he and logan were good friends.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
LOLLLLL @ fell apart. im at work and im about to fall out my pc chair. how does a speaker box fall apart? rofl

well i was gonna give him one more chance.. but anyone should know when u have a paying customer online, and they have problems their problems becomes the sellers problem.. because they paid. so if its shipping problem, or they didn't get it you need to keep in contact and get it resolved asap... not conversate over 3/4 month period every once a month or something.

ya and logan did seem a pretty cool guy that's why i was giving him a moment to speak on this but.. haven't heard from him in forever... dunno if he changed names and moved out to scam or nothing because I cant find him

and thx for getting a hold of chase for me

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14033
Anything that was PUT together can come apart, depending on build/gluing techniques. Falling off trucks doesn't help either.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3216
"LOLLLLL @ fell apart. im at work and im about to fall out my pc chair. how does a speaker box fall apart? rofl "

Like this. He used NO glue for the joints. Just screws and caulking on the inside of the enclosure. Screws broke in half and popped out. Caulking was blowing out of the port. And eventually, the inside port wall fell completely off.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

It actually got alot worse than these pics, but these are the only ones I have.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1477
Wait... who made that box Naledge?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
omg thats from logan? :: pukes:: now I really gotta call him tell himz send mii moneys back! i dont even want the box nomore after seeing those horrific pictures

Gold Member

Post Number: 3217
Logan

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14037
Well at the very least he didn't put it in a pool.......

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 268
Is the crack in the wood from not drilling in a pilot hole first for the screw? -- about to start construction on my next box and I wanna do it the right way.(no more plywood for me!)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3219
^^I dont know. I assume thats the reason or because it was too close to the edge.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14038
That's why they say that the screws are just there to secure the joint until the glue sets.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1479
Yes you always want to pilot hole before screws. And spread glue evenly on both peices before securing....

A strong box is a happy box

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18648
damn that is terrible.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 714
paul havent you learned anything putting mdf in the pool really makes it easier to bend......

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2651
260-710-2979

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
cal payne... is that logans number or..????
and yeah its best to throw mdf wood in a pool first... then freeze it.. then throw back in the pool, take it out, glue it and the wood will expand so the glue will set better =D

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18658
get your money back asap man. best of luck to you.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1999
Yup. That's his number. I'll post a thread about it but I had an interesting experience with him. I've texted him 3 times and gotten nothing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
ooo can't wait to hear that experience. i'll give him a call tomorrow probably as I am at work.. and I have no text messaging :-p

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 608
damn...those pics of those boxes r really bad. cant believe sum1 would actually pay him to build boxes....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14054
I'm sure it wasn't shipped like that. However if they were built properly from the start they wouldn't of ended up like that. I recall Logan used to take pics b4 he would ship. They looked decent then. Maybe he didn't want to admit his faults?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
well he said he would give me pics of the box way in december when he started as he progressed but never got those pics... and again it was to been shipped since december.. then like the 20th or so of january said they got the address wrong.. which was the problem.. and he corrected it... and said it was in the same town as me so it should be there next day... and it is like 30 days later and no b0xx

Gold Member

Post Number: 3222
It also took a long time to get my box. If I remember right, I think he told me the same thing about getting the address wrong.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 612
www.woodlawncabinetry.com great guy know from personal experience, mayb u should get a box from him for now.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 613
phil @ woodlawn's work....built me my box.

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Looks Great =D. do you have some kind've plywood under the box or some material to keep it from slipping? I'd be afraid if it did slide, the sub running at full power, the excursion hitting the plastic of your car and damaging the sub :-S

Gold Member

Post Number: 3223
I just went through my saved emails and I paid for the box on feb 23rd 2007 and received the enclosure april 24th.

It was less than 2 months and the box started falling apart. I emailed him on june 22nd about it falling apart and he says, "Damn! is that from the subs?"

I emailed him again on june 28th mentioning the cracks, and caulking falling off and blowing out of the port. I said I was disappointed because I waited a long time for the box and it was just falling apart on me. He replied,

"Is the suff just coming off in the port or in the chamber also? The screws are easy to fix. Get like gurilla glue or something else strong. And just
screw them back in."

That was the last time I talked to him.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14060
That sux man. I wouldn't bother trying to fix it at this point. It would be like putting perfume on a pig.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3224
I got a new box from Bassman3. But now I got a new car and it wont fit. :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
what kind've answer is that? "get like gurilla glue or something else strong and just screw them back in ".

omg i just want mii moneys

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2006
@ Naledge:

Still got the Qs and the Rover?

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18690
man jesse you just can't catch a break. i mean with logan and iraggi. damn dude. best of luck to you.

on top of that the lakers are going to kill the blazers this weekend.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 615
Naledge gotta integra now. dunno bout the Qs lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3225
Got the Q's, no Rover. Got an Integra. I'm gonna put the Q's in a sealed enclosure. Its a hatch, should still get really loud and sound real good.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2009
Nice. Gonna get that thing really roasting some rice?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3229
LOL. I bought it with an aftermarket header (dont know the brand), short ram intake. Si rims with Falken tires. And Toniko suspension, dropped about 1.5"-2". Also has front and rear strut bars. It runs perfect. I love driving it. Oh and real dark tint (dont know the %), but its real dark for around here.

Its in this thread,

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/449738.html

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18713
roasting rice ftw.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2011
I like that idea with the strut bar as a brace. Gonna keep it naturally aspirated?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3233
Dunno. It already has the header to allow for a little more air flow. Right now I'm focusing on getting the Q's in. I might just take out the rear strut bar to make more room for the enclosure. Like Berny said in that thread, it doesnt really do anything in my situation. Its more for aesthetics.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us