Registering for the draft

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5538
ive always wondered if you HAVE to register for the army at the age of 18..im already 18 and havent registered....ive been reading through alot of websites saying you have to but most arent prosecuted for not signing up....

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 574
usually they send u in the mail a selective service thing that you fill out when u turn 18...

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13980
Send it in dude.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/defenseandsecurity/a/draftreg.htm

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3241
i didnt and i dont plan on doing it either

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 576
^^^^haha

j/k bro.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5541
eh i aint gunna do it..im not gunna die for a country that is slowly taking our rights away.

Username: Abcd35

Post Number: 2
then get the phuck out you gaddamn Communist

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 690
i havent registered either im 20 didnt ever get anything in mail. i think they only send you something when theres an open draft

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 691
atm theres enough idiots in highschool signing away there souls lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4289
"then get the phuck out you gaddamn Communist"

hahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 824
i received federal financial aid so i registered. i dont have a problem with doing it though.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1501
Haha I'm didn't sign up and won't haven't heard anything about mandatory registering. And I'm 20 so I doubt u have to or I would of heard something by now.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2647
"eh i aint gunna do it..im not gunna die for a country that is slowly taking our rights away."

"atm theres enough idiots in highschool signing away there souls lol"

takes a lot of balls to make statements that incredibly ignorant.

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 696
ill be the first to tell you im ignorant but i guess so are you. that lol at the end means laugh out loud if you didnt know as in a joke. you know that four letter word that starts with J?

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 406
it is a law to register. They will get you sooner or later but you dont get in trouble for it. if you have your address changed, or get voters registration,liscence renewed, or fill of the fafsa form its like automatically done. there are plenty of ways.

i like our country and all but I wouldnt go into the armed forces unless i absolutely had to.(seriously needed money or draft)fthatnoise

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8659
"then get the phuck out you gaddamn Communist"

ROFL....Dave got pwned.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13894
My dad made me do it when i turned 18...

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 92
It's the law. And trust me, from someone who has lived in 15 different countries. We have it awesome here.

I don't like our current administration at all... but our country sure is better than 99% of the others. And that is something you should believe in.

Why do you think everyone wants to come here.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5967
go back to cuba driving.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13997
I did it. When I was 18 being a marine was looked upon as the elite of the elite. With that on your resume and in your history you were sure NOT to fail in life. It's just not in their language.

You have to separate the political BS that connects the forces that protect you and I.

I fuggin A respect those who do what they do, in spite of what everyone else may believe. They risk it all, for us to criticize, without any choices.

I see the sun rise and set every day and think nothing of it. Maybe I should start.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2189

It didnt sound like a joke man. I have 4 friends, 2 really good friends, that are fighting and even if you were joking, it wasn't funny. Not trying to start a BS arguement or anything but think about things before you say them. Anyone that puts their life on the line for me is a d/\mn good person to me.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4296
it wasn't a joke. the dumbass just got called out and had nothing else to say.

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 697
lol one day youll mature enough to know when to pick you battles bud

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1803
i sent in the paper from the marines for free sunglasses and a information booklet.not a thang on it saying to sign me up for the marines just for a free booklet and sunglasses.& now they wont quit calling my cell saying i signed to enroll me when i turn 18 so idk i might be screwed

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 414
haha - all that for a booklet and sunglasses

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 699
sounds like something a good lawyer could get you out of thats y i made that joke bunch of my buddies did in highschool they got drawn in from free crap and ended up signing up its a joke between us all didnt think anyone would get upset.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1804
im upset.but i tell you what.they gonna have hel getting me to join is all i can say

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5969
last thing you want to do is let them get your number and address, they will call and mail you to death till you get so sick of it youll join its state of the art technology

Gold Member

Post Number: 1805
state of the art of me changing my number

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 93
It's the law. And trust me, from someone who has lived in 15 different countries. We have it awesome here.

I don't like our current administration at all... but our country sure is better than 99% of the others. And that is something you should believe in.

Why do you think everyone wants to come here.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 563
I didnt register either... I get mail from them all the time saying me to join and i get a free shirt lol those booklets make for a great fire.

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 383

If it wasn't for those "idiots" then you'd be fighting because we'd have a draft and/or we'd no longer be a free country. We're one of the few true free countries in the world if you weren't aware.

I'd support the war a lot more if we put people like you on the front line

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2273
if you're not signing up for selective service, then leave the country, you don't deserve to be here

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1558
Eff that. When was the last real time we needed to defend our land? Pearl Harbor? Every other time we were the aggressor. How strong is our defense with our military throughout the world instead of here?

Were in a bullchit war, and I feel sorry for the people who are in it.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6408
They will get ya eventually if you don't do it........ not like it matters anyways. Theres never going to be a military draft again...... do you have any idea how unpopular that would be in this day and age. Anybody in congress who voted for that would get voted out of office real quick..... so they won't.

Silver Member
Username: Kewinn89

G-Bay, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 214
i haven't signed up either

Gold Member

Post Number: 5549
i respect all those who do fight for us..but i personally wouldnt die for this country.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2275
Like M.S. said, they'll get you sooner or later.

As far as defense goes, hypothetically, what if the draft calls for defense, the fact that you chose to run from it makes you un deserving of living in this country. JMO

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 706
fighting for my country is one thing but war these days is not a defensive thing we are fighting other peoples battles im not into that.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1562
^^ Precisely. If they attack us here, on OUR land, thats a different story.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2281
I agree, so we don't you sign up for selective service? like M.S. said, another draft WON'T HAPPEN

besides, if you're so scared of it, go to college, if you're a full time student they can't draft you

Gold Member

Post Number: 5551
" if you're a full time student they can't draft you"

Thats what the people that went to vietnam thought...

"another draft WON'T HAPPEN"

ROFL to say that is to be nieve i didnt know you could see the future???

if its a requirement to sign up for the draft what makes you think it wont happen??

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14031
Registering is also a way of updating the census bureau.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1573
I live in Arizona, whats the Census? Haha. Houses with over 3 families in them.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2283
I guess if you're afraid to fight to maintain what little we have left in this country, which is far more than most other countries, that's your deal. I'm not talking about going over and fighting a bogus war like the one in Iraq. Like I said, if you choose not to sign up for it, I don't think that you deserve to live in this country.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8684
"ROFL to say that is to be nieve i didnt know you could see the future??? "

Besides the fact that they just tried to do one I think last year and it got shut down quick and by almost every single person......

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2286
Thank you Yanks.

hey, what amp do you have btw?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6418
" fighting for my country is one thing but war these days is not a defensive thing we are fighting other peoples battles im not into that. "

" ^^ Precisely. If they attack us here, on OUR land, thats a different story. "

So, you guys would go Afganistan (terrorists there attacked us on our land) but not Iraq that right?

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 390
i aint gonna get into this but i would fight for this country, thats all im sayin

i hate talkin about politics/war/religion...

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 717
i will defend the land i live on i will not go on a scavenger hunt its not easter sunday. just some food for thought about thinking thieves. "think in one hand sh!t in the other and see which one fills up first"

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

Post Number: 299
i like living here (altho i think some of the things our govt does are kinda sketchy... zeitgeist fan i guess) but if i ever get drawn to go fight for something that i dont believe in doing (iraq) then canada... here i come, where drinking's legal at 18 and smokin weed is a daily thang. oh and fishing.... i do love fishing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1814
i defend my ground not the grounds overseas

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5872
damn, can't believe so many people bitc_hing and crying over filling out a little form. way i see it is if a person is so much of a puss_y that they can't even take the few minutes it takes to fill out that form, then they shouldn't live here. move somewhere else.

also, if it came down to it and some huge war was to break out and people were needed badly, selective service means nothing. if you're a male and 18+, you're going.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1817
if it was a war id go.but what is happening right now over seas is just bs

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 718
well ct you know what they say you are what ya eat so im fine with that

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8695
"Thank you Yanks.

hey, what amp do you have btw?"

Not a problem bud. Just wanted to clarify somethings up for him.
Right now I am running a Hifonics 1206d. Soon to be swapped out for something else of much better quality in mid-June.

Bronze Member
Username: Trunkslayer

Fl US

Post Number: 50
The history channel did a special on pearl harbor. Unfortunately we pressured Japan into attacking us by sanctions and such. The strange thing is that Germany and Japan werent allies, so how did we end up over there?

I got my Selective papers in the mail when I turned 18. I am pretty sure that you dont have a choice.

A lot of you are saying that you would fight if we were truly invaded. I agree, if china sailed over here only to overthrow us I would have no problem with enlisting and fighting for the true FREEDOM of our country. But I will not be Police to the world, nor will I fight in unprovoked wars with hidden agendas.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2304
regardless if you sign the paper or not, if they want to draft you, believe me they will. unless you're a pune and run out of the freest country in the world cause youre afraid to fight for your freedom.

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
omg thieves, you are so ignorant. take the blinders off and see wats actually going on around you and what our government really does. i hate to say it but go search zeitgeist. every war, everything that has happened to the US has been either an inside job or provoked... our COUNTRY is great and free,(probably wont be for much longer) but our GOVERNMENT is corrupt and i refuse to fight for the george bush's of the world.... WAR=MONEY.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8704
I don't mean to be a d1ck. But if you don't like it here so much why don't you leave?

Where would you rather live?

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
yanks. u make a good point. i guess my point wasnt very clear... because aslong as im not effected directly i guess i dont care. but i refuse to have a bunch of suits tell me to go fight for there govt to make money. like chris said. if some nation truel goes completely crazy and threatens the US completely for no reason and wasnt first provoked by our govt ya ild fight for us, but hey we dont live in those kinds of times anymore, people arnt fighting over land and all that. there is no reason for it, cept the money of coarse. and if i have to go to war so the federal bank (which isnt even part of the govt....) to make money fck em damn straight il be livin in canada.

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
and no yanks, ur not being a dick. i like debating these kinds of things. its a simple question. i come off kinda strong, i relize that. but lets be real here, how many people(who actually know whats going on) aprove of what the us govt is doing?

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2305
I wasn't saying everyone needs to go fight in a war I don't support. I'm ignorant? seriously, if you are unwilling to fight for your freedom, and I'll say it again, not fight in BS invasion that is the "war" in IRAQ, then fuck1n leave now. you don't deserve to be here if you are unwilling to stand for what so many dead have stood for in the past. I don't like or support our government, but I love the land I live on. and for that I'm willing to fight. again, if you are gonna hide behind the " I won't fight because the corrupt govt wants me to " then f1ckin leave already.

but if you really have the nerve to call me ignorant, feel free to go f!ck yourself

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
no, actually u said we had no choice. fight for freedom, yes. fight for money, power, greed, no. stand for what so many have dies for? the last time people actually fought for TRUE FREEDOM was the revolutionary war u fck tard. this country used to be true and free but money+power=corruption. and thats what has happend to the us since then. so u love the land you live on? even if its littered with lies and death(brought own by our own country)? im not hiding. ur hiding by gettin all offensive and cussin people out. have the nerve to call you ignorant? but you make it so easy... how can i resist? its the perfect word to expain you. see now your diggin yourself a hole. you know your wrong but are too embarrased to admit defeat.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15180
Registering for the selective service...What is so scary about that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
never said i was scared. i refuse to fight and die so someone else can make a buck. r u illiterate? or did you just decide to pick and choose what to read?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15182
No Nick, I was not replying to you.

I am just responding to the original post. Your reply is not relevant to me so yes, I did pick and chose what I read. I have that freedom don't I?

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
Our country is less corrupt than almost all others. You can't look at it whether the US is corrupt or not, but how we compare to the rest of the world. And I'd say we compare pretty good.
In Israel if your male you have to be in the military no matter what. So if you don't feel like fighting for whatever reason and get drafted, I wouldn't suggest moving there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
then i apologize. and tooshay. but at the same time if you were me and some one asked why u were scared to fill out a piece of paper(a poossy) after going into this in-depth convo.. youd prolly take it that way too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15183
No Nick, I would not interpret things in that manner. I make it a habit to weigh things and look at the big picture before I say anything. My mistake was not addressing the original poster and you inadvertently took it as a personal matter. And it's all good:-)

And yes I have read through your discourse and you do have very strong feelings about certain things and that is admirable.

You like fighting for your belief, nothing wrong with that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
lol mark. i agree yet disagree at the same time. all countries have there problems. i think your confusing religion with politics though. the middle east isnt really politically corrupt. they just all are so caught up in there religious differences. and as for comparing to the rest of the world... seriously? we are a massive powerful nation, always at war, always pissin somebody off. seriously whens the last time mexico, canada, south america, africa, japan, russia, europe has really gone and made massive war headlines like the US? theres a new war or 2 ever decade with the US. we are definetly one of the most corrupt nations in the world.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2307
ignorant? you only call me that because your beliefs differ from mine. you pick and choose and ADD what you want to my statement and try to make me sound like an idiot, when in reality you're too uneducated to form your own beliefs and statements. I love the country I was born in, apparently you don't, hence you should leave. As I'll say once more, since apparently you are the illiterate one here, I don't support a "war" such as this. I would fight for what freedom I do have, however corrupt it may be, I still love me country. So kindly leave.

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
lol. i like that berny. tooshay once again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
i dont know what i added to your statement. but w.e. i didnt have to do anything to make u sound like an idiot but make a few small key points that everyone knows. i dont form my own beliefs. they are all documented events. and for what the third time? i love my country, hate how its completely run to gain money and power... and he calls me illiterate? name 1 true war that was actually fought by the us for our freedom. and before you go runnin your mouth about hitler, remember we purposly ran our boats into there waters to deliver supplies to germany's enemys.. and after being warned by many countrys decided to push on. and just a little somethin on the side... you know what hitlers main campain was for the war? come on take a guess! alright it was THE WAR ON TERRORISM.

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
and another point of emphasism... u really think, as high and mighty as the US is that we should still be in this war? shoulda been over and done with a long time ago. seriously, a bunch of guys runnin around from cave to cave are able to out smart the US, always a step a head? dont think so. longer this war goes, more inflation. and if you didnt know the federal bank picks up the 6 cent per dollar.. making tonnnnns of cash. fyi

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2308
again,you're an idiot, not once have i made any statement in support of what is going on the middle east. you keep making arguments that have no basis upon which to argue. had I said something like "don't be a p!sssy cause you don't want to fight in iraq" that would have been a different story. quit being an idiot, if you're gonna argue about something, argue about something that makes some sense. once more just for nick, I don't support anything in the middle east,so quit basing your dumbwitted, well intentioned argument on that.

yeah I do agree about what wars have been fought for what purpose, and I'm not speaking on invading another country, had you read the whole thread, you might have noticed I was talking about the DEFENSE of the country.

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
u ready? im about to completely destroy you...

"regardless if you sign the paper or not, if they want to draft you, believe me they will. unless you're a pune and run out of the freest country in the world cause youre afraid to fight for your freedom." -Thieves

you said no matter what if our govt goes to war we have no choice in the matter of going to fight... then you called him a "pune" (another word for... pu$sy) for runnin out of the freest country in the world... and afraid to fight for freedom... esential a big fat vagiiiina. thanks, next?

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1582
"I'm about to completly destroy u" hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
Priceless statement

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
lol. i couldnt resist. and u know i did.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2312
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Mostly_highs

Post Number: 11
America is the greatest country in the world yall couldt be aruguing over the internet if it wasnt for men going to protect our freedoms in world war 1 and 2 the war in sandland is pointless all it is is to protect the oil and opium from the so called "terrists" the selective service is so the military knows who they can call upon if they need to it doesnt mean ur going to fight if if a real war broke out ur probully better to inlist then be drafted because at least u wont get shot at first all i know is i would fight for this country if i was needed im only 17 but when the selective service comes in the mail i will fill out the form and not b!$ch about it like a little pansey because everyone i know has filled it out and not got a single call thats just my take on it

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 691
In reference to the first post : Sign up for Selective Service, you have to by law. If by some slight chance USA wants to draft you, leave the country. Not that big of a deal.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14199
^^^That's cheating lol......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14200
Live and enjoy your life....when trouble starts You're gonna act like a Flea?

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 693
Oh no not me, I'm just saying that for the people for refuse signing up. I signed up and if my country really needs me then fine. Obviously I'd rather not go to war but it would have to be extremely drastic for a draft to occur and I think the chances of it happening are very unlikely myself. Selective Service itself does not mean that you have to be drafted, it's just like a backup plan I guess. Hey if you are against war just do a Muhammad Ali and duck out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
Nick I guess what I really meant was the US is one of the best countries to live in, even after all the BS. We have a lot less BS than most countries, if you get what I'm saying lol

And IDK how anyone can second guess our decision to join WWII. If the N@zi's wouldn't have attacked Russia or won the war on one of their fronts they would've came here next. They had plans to.
And wow they had a lot of plans for different stuff (buildings, roads, etc.) that were simply amazing. Had they won WWII yes they'd be a truly evil empire, but they'd of had some spetacular buildings and we'd probably have some really insanely different things (cars, boat, planes, hot air balloons, etc.) than we do today. But of course I'm glad we won lol
But seriously how can anyone be upset we entered a war where whole generations of people (jews) were being wiped out, for no reason? Is there no human decency in the world today? Not even a little?...

Silver Member

Post Number: 316
it is the law to fill out the form... u dont really have to because, as stated earlier if you have your address changed, or get voters registration,liscence renewed, or fill of the fafsa form its automatically done.. there are a fw other ways im sure but those r the ones dan came up with so copy and paste.. jack... wow man read all the posts before you post a comment that takes us all the way back to square 1. paul... i think the same goes for you. im not going to waste my time, restating everything i just said. and damn mark... seriously? i didnt say hitler was a good guy. that war was a good war to enter... i was making the point that the US always, no matter what the situation, in some way provoke the war. wow, latr i even referenced how bad the n@zis were, comparing them to bush, and u still didnt pick up on it eh? people need to get educated before they go runnin there mouths.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Clarion Hert...

Post Number: 2423
In my opinion if you dont want to register for the draft we dont want you fighting anyways. Take your chances and dont sign up.
If i find a way to screw up in college my second choice in joining the military. The way i look at it is if your going to be a bum and not finish school to your highest potential you might as well do something productive for your country.

I have so many quotes I would want to comment on its not even worth my time. This thread really proves how stupid some of the people on this forum are.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 240
thieves why don't you sign up for the army and headover to iraq:-) please die for me so i can have my freedom....

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2321
treo, if you could read, you would see that I don't support he war in iraq, nor do I see it as a fight for out freedom.

I will be working for the military, but only after I graduate college.

die for your own freedom, I fight for my own.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 241

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
Nick I wasn't talking directly to you... I don't want to look back, but I believe you weren't the only one talking about WWII. I know everyone here is glad we entered/won WWII, please don't comment if you're not. But I don't think it is right to use WWII as an example for talking about America provoking fights. We didn't kill millions of Jews, we didn't provoke that. Even if we entered for totally different reasons it's not right to say that wasn't a fight for freedom. If we're a dominant force and can let millions of people be slaughtered for no reason and not stop it, then we don't deserve our own freedom. There are just some things in the world that are worth fighting for no matter what.

And please don't compare Bush to the N@zi's. I hate him as much as the next guy, but to compare him to Hitler or the N@zi's is to take away from what the Jews had to go through.
I'll take it you were exaggerating though lol

BTW... I'm not Jewish...

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
jake... i agree. the military definetly can be an outlet for people who fck up in school. mark. omg u must be retarded. im extatic that we won. i aint no skin head. my point was no matter what kind of war it is the US always provokes. that if they have to make a reason(other then the obvious terrible crimes they commited) to go fight a war as bad as that one then think about what they do with all the others!!!!! and that even tho that war was for TRUE FREEDOM. not for us but mankind, they still had to make another excuse. and i never took anything from the jews. it was just an interesting bit. jesus. wow... i actually had a positive thing to say to thieves but am so dumbfounded by your comments i forgot what it was. lol sorry thieves. lol. oh and btw. I KNOW I COME OFF HARSH! i want to take a sec to let you guys know i love debating. im not frusterated with any of u. and this doesnt sway my opinion of you... i.e. im not guna just flame you or be an a$s in another thread cus our views dont match on this topic. lol

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 736
Honestly i dont really mind OT posts as long as they are labeled but can we at least avoid politics, religion, and other things that just get us P.O. at each other it really is getting out of hand i come here to learn about car audio and make friends if i wanted to hear somebody b!tch and moan id get back with my ex. thanks guys lets keep this a great place to be.

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 737
and before anyone says it i know i am guilty of this BS myself im asking for a cease fire on all parties

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1591
I like the George Carlin reference.

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
Nick... Do you even read my posts and comprehend what they are saying? All I said is that WWII is not a good example to use for saying the US provokes all the wars we enter and you get all defensive... I really don't understand your post, I said I know eveyone was happy we won, you don't need let me know that your "extatic" about our victory in WWII...
And yea I understood what your point was... no sh!t that's what my whole post was about, how we didn't really provoke WWII or getting into it.

Please read my posts at least twice so you understand what I'm saying, I hate to repeat myself when I shouldn't need to.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 410
cant we all just get along? lol

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 740
seriously this is out of hand this is a car audio forum lets stick to that

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2333
careful Mark...he might "destroy you"....on the interweb. it's pointless trying to get anything through on this subject. Let it go Mark.

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
Lol yea I've kind of realized that. I really don't care if you don't argee with me and even like to debate once in awhile, but once you get to calling people names that just takes away from the "intelligent" side of the debate and really just ruins it.
So I'm done, I got what I wanted to get across and I didn't have to stoop down to calling people names to try to make myself look better.
No need to continue arguing.

Bronze Member
Username: Trunkslayer

Fl US

Post Number: 54
Well I am sure that I will be kicked out of this forum forever for saying this. But I disagree with our entrance into WW2. As far as saving the jews goes, why are they the only people that we feel sorrow for? If figures are correct six million died. That is horrible, even if it were just one million or a thousand. However how many non-jews died in world war 2? Do you know how many christians and muslims perished in the soviet union? The highest estimate being 80 MILLION and the lowest still being 20 MILLION. The Armenians lost what 3 million, African villages are slaughtered by the thousands. Many people have suffered over the years, but we don't go save their lives do we? And not to take from their horror, but there were more people in those camps than just jews.

Well I am sure that because I look at this in a way that is considered morbidly disturbing you guys hate me. But I am sorry that is just how I feel.

Once again for the skim readers who will lose all sight after my opening statement.

I AM NOT TRYING TO SAY OH WELL ABOUT THEIR SUFFERING, I AM ONLY REMINDING US THAT OTHERS HAVE SUFFERED, MAYBE EVEN GREATER THAN THEY DID. It was nice knowing you. Peace out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
i did destroy you. u know it. mark. i understood your post... and ww2 was a perfect example of the us.. no matter how bad situations are have to provoke war instead of just fighting for the jews and helpin them out we made it look like they were attacking us. u see my point now? and yes i like insults. they are fun. as for the guy bichin bout OT about religion/politics... u know what this threads about... just dont read it.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2336
hardly, this is the interweb, I have a life beyond here...lol...can't say the same for others though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
it is the internet but whats the difference with talkin to people through typing and physicaally talking? congrats for having a life and if you are implying i dont then obviously ur juss as bad. as for me winning our argument, the thread speaks for itself

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2337
if you take offense to it, I guess that statement was towards you. just because you fail or refuse to see my point of view and only have yours, doesn't make me wrong. I wasn't aware there was an argument.

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
bs.

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 742
seriously everyone has their own opinion you cant do anything about that stop wasting our space with pointless threads and pointless arguing. for those of you that are making threats unless you are planning to drive across the country and fight them stfu its just sad. its a car audio forum if you want to talk about other stuff then use google to find another forum.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14222
Fug, I'm starting to not like turtles........

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
wait threats? i dont remember anyone threatening anyone else.... thieves... look out im coming to kick your a$s!! haha

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 745
its not just thread its a bunch of em i think the threat was in this vid changed my life
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us