Scott S

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 728
can u help me i'm tryin to get on team revolution i'm wantin to run 4 18" Alpha the V.2 thanks scott

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 854
contact steve or kenny at rdaudio.net. fill out the form and submit it through the site. whats your background on comps, are you a member of db drag, iasca, meca and so on.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 729
i'm gettin started on comps i got a 2000 E250 is what i'm going to use i'm trying to get on there forums and it wont let me loge in? kevin is helpin too

Silver Member

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 855
kevin is in direct contact with kenny, he will be able to help you more than me. do i hear a wall coming soon in the e250. as for the forum , yor already reg. right

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 731
yep it says i'm in there if u look but i can't loge? yep a wall bed liner all of the van ftw kevin was tellin me about some kinda new batt coming out better then th hc2400?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8085
eventually i wouldnt mind getting on the rd team but I dont wanna mess up my iasca rookie 1 requirements

Silver Member

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 856
i know he has been having problems with the phone and network. that might be the issue? not sure tho. also yeah there is a new battery coming soon its a beast.
sean, team rd wont mess up your rookie class, let me know if dhl shows up today, put a post up if they do

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 733
well i want to get in to comp now i hate the shop here so i want to get something thats going to blow them away they are tellin me i don't know what i'm doing lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 8086
yeah i think it will ....I think you cant have any connections to a company

Silver Member

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 857
i'll help as much as i can quentin, sean as long as you can provide at reciept you are fine, per terry

Gold Member

Post Number: 8087
"they are tellin me i don't know what i'm doing lol"

well everyone has to start somewhere and no one knows it all...and if you dont do well at first youll improve over time...but get a termlab for sure

Gold Member

Post Number: 8088
well as long as its by the book Scott ill do it...ill go over to your place to check on the delivery... it should get there before I go away

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 735
were can i get a termlab? dosen't that tell u ur db if i recall? yea they are as$ here like buy our stuff everthing eles sucks and have us put it in. lol. thanks scott!!

Silver Member

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 858
termlabs are 800.00 new and yes they read db , also freq.
yw

Gold Member

Post Number: 8089
see if zac davis has anymore or buy it brand new http://www.termpro.com/term-lab/index.asp

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 736
yea i'll get one too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us