Ebay contact info

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2170
Having a problem with an ebay member so I had to get his contact info (name, address, phone... all that good stuff) and none of my friends knew it was possible so I figured this might come in handy to you guys too.

Click on advanced search, beside the main search bar. To the left hand side of the page click find contact info (or something of that nature). As long as you have the user name and item number of the thing you bought, you can get all their info.

Im calling him up tomorrow and figuring out why it has been 11 days and he hasnt shipped my packageUpload

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 578
nice, be calm though, and do not threaten him.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2173
haha, I will.

When indo audio took 6+ months to ship a sub, I threatened with a ficticious lawyer and it got settled the next day. I may have to do the same to him. Hes in New Jersey... Oh Paul, wanna make a trip for me? haha

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2174
that should be fictitious

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 722
lol

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 946
where in jersey? prob my damn worthless neighbor.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 540
i hate those fuggers who do that on ebay...try to scam ppl for money, r take really long to ship out when they live in like the next state over. goodluck bro, hope u get it sooon.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 683
just dont leave him feedback, i know that p_isses me off when people don't leave me feedback...lol

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2175
Ke lives in Keyport NJ

Im going to do more than just leaving him feedback. I want what I paid for... Granted it isnt but $37 bucks but thats a lot right now. Im going to call him a little later in the day

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2178
Well I got up with the guy whos ebay account it was and he said his son and brother were selling the items on his account and that he is a traveling business man and hes in Texas so he is going to call them and get them to call me back within 20 mins. Lets see what happens

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 564
sounds fishy....

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2180
even more fishy. When I called him it was noisy wherever he was and he thought I was talking about a porche headlight and he said something to the effect of "I'm sorry the headlight hasnt gotten there. The post office wont work with me and I dont know where it is. When I get back in town I will boot up my computer and write you a check for it a mail it to you." I hope nothing bad comes out of this...

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 689
lol damn man, good luck...ebay is great until you run into those sketchballs

Silver Member

Post Number: 948
keyports not to far from me like 25 min drive but idk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 949
btw keyports a shore town like right on the ocean pretty known for keyport fishery a fish market in the town.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1022
Did you use paypal?

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2182
yeah I used paypal. He called me back and said his son wasnt home and he left a message but if I havent heard from him tomorrow afternoon, to call him again. He SEEMS like a good guy but so did the lady with insurance that is trying to fu(k me over with my wreck! we will see

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1236
haha i know where keyport is. i hate it there. bunch fegs . and its not because they smash us in football everytime we play lol

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2185
ok if I dont hear from him tomorrow I will give you his address and you can go take out some aggression. haha

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18588
nice info andrew. hopefully i won't need to put it to use but if i ever need to, i'll know now. knowing is half the battle.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2192

Bronze Member
Username: Baalpeteor

Post Number: 75
ya thx too bad I didn't buy the box from logan tille on ebay cuz i'd give him a call and see whats up with mine i still havn't gotten after 4 months

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1254
lol yea lemme know man.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2198
if you are interested DJ, I can build you a box...

D/\mn, I jacked my own thread

Bronze Member
Username: Baalpeteor

Post Number: 80
well the plan was to get rd to build one.. i was going to get them to make one in december.. as he was taking a long time then... and now its february i'm just trying to get in contact with him to get my money back, or something.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2208
doubt yall care, but I got a call from the guy saying it was shipped with 10 bucks in the box b/c I had to wait and he didnt want neative feedback. Got the conformation number and everything so hopefully I will have the headrest monitors in the frontier with a write up about how to install them mid week, next week.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 631
hopefully it works out for u bro and u get what u paid for. so u gonna install 2 headrest monitors in ur car? u got an indash tv too? lol sorry for all the questions.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2210
yeah. my girlfriend thinks Im stupid for putting them in since no one can sit in the back of my truck but I got a good deal on them and I just want people to drive by and be like "d/\mn, hes got headrest monitors." And yeah, I have the alpine indash and my rearview mirror has a 6.5" monitor in it. That isnt working now b/c when I got rear ended he busted the rearview cam and ripped the cord so it was only showing static, even when I tried to play a movie. That will all change w/ insurance money though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us