OT; Troy Jones

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_smith

Post Number: 77
sorry bout the off topic but he'll see it here

i need to ask you a question about some stuff thats happening this summer and stuff.

get back to me

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1114
What's going on?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
aight so i dont know if you know about the funk master flex car show that comes here every year. but ive been with kevin the past two years and there is never anyone with a decently loud system there. i was wondering if you would put some thought into seeing if you can get a spot on the outside(i guess outside would be cheaper than inside, possibly even free) but i think it would be really cool if you could show everyone up and be THE loudest in show.

the comp is around the middle of august so im sure you would have the electrical system upgrades and other equip by then.

just an idea though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1116
I've really been wanting to go myself. I know last year the loudest car was a doing about 145 (they didn't have a meter there, they just metered at a shop a few months ago). So I know I'd be around 10 db louder.

I REALLY want to have everything in soon, but I haven't worked much with spending time with my dad and all. They say he's probably going to die in the next few days so I'd rather just make bills than not spend time with him.
I should have my alts before summer though. Hell, even with my stock alt I know I'm louder than anything that was there last year (and that's not saying much).

I'll def. be there though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
alright well you got at least one other person going with you for sure. lol. colby won't wanna wake up so he might go with kevin or something. unn what will happen.

http://www.funkmasterflex.com/registration.asp

that is the link to the registration and dates and stuff. i dont think you can register yet but its not until the 16th of august anyway. you got plenty of time to finish the install

Gold Member

Post Number: 1120
Sounds great. I just bought the paint for the trim plate on top of the box. I'll get that on this week. I fiberglassed it yesterday, and I'm going to bondo it, sand the bejeezus out of it, and get it painted. I MIGHT be getting metered today on 1 amp to see what I can expect with upgrades and 3 more amps. Also to see what my bros 12" BL and my wifes 12" type-x are doing.

I was studying iraggis 4 alt. bracket, and I think you can run 3 alts in there before adding the 4th with no problems, so I might be getting it sooner than I thought.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5547
whooooo???
TROY JOOOOOOOOOONES

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
thats what i like to hear Troy =]

you'll definitely have to pay us a visit down here when you get those alts. also wanna see how the vinyl turned out

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4313
Troy you really are the f'ing man. when are we gonna see some of these build updates? also where are yall at? how far is the show away from TN?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Myrtle Beach, SC

It would be a hell of a drive from TN but i guess its better than say, Oregon...

They have the same show in Atlanta like two or three days after which would be a lil closer to you i think. Doubt you'll find Troy at that one though

Gold Member

Post Number: 1125
Thanks lol.
You're in TN?

I've been waiting to post updates till I get near finished. I'm close to getting the panel painted, but it's my first time working with bondo and its taking a lot of time to sand everything smooth. Maybe paint today and on monday? We'll see. I'll probably post updates tonight.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 360
Come on!! Post some Pictures!!! ha ha

Gold Member

Post Number: 1126
Give me a bit and I'll post some TL scores.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us