2 PERFECT 12's, or 1 W7 13.5?????? which is better !

Danny
My question is which setup would be better for quality sound. two perfect 12d vq's or 1 JL Audio W7 13.5. They would cost about the same amout so i would like some feedback on which setup would have the best sound QUALITY. Thnx.

infinity

DeLoit
1 W7 12.

Anonymous
a w7 is 4 spl not sq

who ever you are .... saying a w7 is not for sound quality your a dummy!.... w7 were desighned for SQ and SPL.

Anonymous
Okay your an idiot for comparing those as Infinity perfects suck BAD... they have no excursion, arent available in dual coil, sound bad and arent even that loud... and whoever said W7's sound bad is an idiot... if you put one in a well built box and power it right it will sound better then a model screaming your name in bed... but thanks for comin out ya fluckin noob

Anonymous
tats right... i have 2 12w7 ... THEY BUMP AND HAVE THE BEST SQ!!! its called u SEALED BOX with MDF wood u newb

Hydro
You guys who said Infinity Perfects suck are you fucki*ng dumb ,2 Infinitys will be too much for one 13W7 to handle In Spl and Sound Quality

Anonymous
I would go with the Infinitys for SQ but the JL for SPL.

Anonymous
I think both infinity and jl are both good for sound quality, but the jl is gonna pound alot harder than the perfects if you get a good box for it.

Peter in U.K
I hava couple of 15" round kicker solobarics which r 2ohms each.
How do you lot rate them in a nissan sunny n13 1.6gs 5dr. in a double sealed box.

Anonymous
Go with the JLs. Go nuts in small, big, vented or sealed enclosures, and the SQ and SPL are very hard to beat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us