Maryland Street racing accident

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1964
First off why did my other thread get deleted????

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0216dragracing-ON.html

8 killed

My dad has been tellin me that they race somewhere in MD for a while.... He Knows a guy that "could" have been there racing.... But i dont know and neither does he.....

Before the accident he told me about last month that they would race an 8 second car on the street..... yes 8 seconds in the 1/4 on the street thats Crazy.... a youtube vid has a bunch of street racing with fast cars but i cant find them right now ill check some more for vids

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13772
Shouldn't do it, shouldn't try it. That's why there are tracks, because this crap happens. I'm scared my daughter might be one of those "8" someday.....

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4559
8 second car eh.. lots down here in Texas that race..

mostly by royal lane off 635 is where the good ones are..

bets of $1000+ is easy.. lots of serious people who bring cars in on trailers that are not street legal but built just to drag

but then we have the 9-10 second street cars, my neighbor has a boosted civic hatch putting down 560fwhp .. does 10s at 130+ at the ennis 1/4

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 446
yea thats crazii how a car that wasnt even involved in the street race end up killin all them ppl. among one of them was a 60 yr old man, what was he doin at an illegal street race to begin with.....

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 717
thats crazy i wish i could just drive a 8 second car those things are crazy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13775
Sh1t you can take the tiger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the tiger.......

Some things never die in ppl.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3703
I don't think you'll have to worry about stuff like that with your daughter Paul. Cars should start flying around that time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1966
60 year old men..... what go to a Racetrack where Black ppl are at all ages n genders are there...

Warren johnson and Bunny burkett Don garlits, they are well above 50 and they Activley raced pro about 5 years ago....

but they are there everywhere..... and if you noticed most were black there that were on the news

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1762
"yea thats crazii how a car that wasnt even involved in the street race end up killin all them ppl. among one of them was a 60 yr old man, what was he doin at an illegal street race to begin with....."

where did this incident take place?if i remember correctly that incident was a county from here or atleast in my state

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13787
"I don't think you'll have to worry about stuff like that with your daughter Paul. Cars should start flying around that time."

LOLOLOL.

That's fucked up berny.

I still like turtles tho.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1970
Acokeek MD

Route 210 has two lanes in each direction and traffic lights about every 150 to 200 yards in Accokeek, about 20 miles south of Washington.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1769
not here then

Gold Member

Post Number: 1972
Oh u thinkin of that PRo mod driver that did a big burnout what ever happened to him

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2623
what you've gotta be thinkin is what was a 27 year old mom and her young child doing around an illegal late night street race.

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 1168
sux

Gold Member

Post Number: 1973
Again From what my dad has told me who has been to a street race said its EXACTLY like the REAL DRAG strip...... So having younger ppl doesnt suprise me 27 aint that old... anyway nore having your kids out either... but whats crzy the race didnt kille anybody
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us