The Aliens Have Landed... More Free THings

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 1107
I feel like Area 51 with this thing...UploadUpload
Upload
Upload

The next thing Free I'm gettin is a car.. Cause i gave mine to my moms, a Fam member gonna give me there's ha ha ha gotta love it

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6898
I thought you were a "computer expert" you don't seem like it the way you're holding that video card...I'm sure you're wearing a wrist grounding strap. I wish I got as much free stuff as you =/

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2255
he makes a good point, static elec....bad for business.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 557
first and second pic looks the like the sc-fi channel low budget movie: The Aliens Have Landed... More Free DlLdos

Gold Member

Post Number: 1110
Yea he does make a good point, yet the Vid Card isn't working, I have Warranty gotta send it back.. Si i can touch it all i want... and be sides i don't have carpet.. But yea, it is gettin sent back the Vid Card

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6900
Hmmm...usually they're not covered under warranty unless they're a couple days old. That's awesome though if they cover it.The most I dropped was $400 on vid cards two seperate cards($400 each) and they were both Nvidia and they both died on me while in my computer for no reason and no they weren't over-clocked. After that I said screw Nvidia.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4551
I've owned 3 nvidia cards, never had any problems.. all i installed myself and im by far no comp expert.. still running one :-)

actually the one im running as been in there for 2 years.. prolly time to upgrade :P

Gold Member

Post Number: 1111
Warranty Through Alienware.. not Nvidea

But dam that sucks, both of them for no reason, that just is bad luck... I was thinking about gettin a new Vid Card, mostly in the 7000 series.. cause no need for 8000 series.. like the 8800 gtx would basically only be needed for Crysis.. The one i have is Ultra so it is 512 mb of ram... I need to hook up to computer or look inside to see what Processor i got ... Any of you have any PC games i can play you all in... TF2, Unreal, Counter Strike, COD4 and so on

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13740
Wow. I don't think I got anything for free. All that home audio gear free and a car to boot? Need a roomy lol?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1112
lol this will help
Move to Boca
Be Poor
Popular
Rich (Phucking Filthy Rich Friends)
They get something new, give u old

ALienware PC - Free
JBL speakers - Free
33 inch tv - Free
Having Rich Generous Friends - Priceless

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 975
Are they into car audio??? If not get them into it. That could work out well!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1114
HA HA.. Really i wished.. like i'd say if they was i'd have a kick arsse system...

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1438
Not too bad of a computer for an alienware. But you can't beat it since it was free.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us