Tards at the Goodyear place...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5948
Well, I had an install to do today so I dropped my truck off to get some new tires. Like an idiot, I didnt pull the remotes on my amps. I was in a hurry and had to get on that install.

Well, I show up at ~5:50pm to get the truck but have to wait because they are running late. (They had the truck since 3:00) It was fine, I had nothing else to do. Paid for the ties (ouch...) and waited.

When I got the truck back, I noticed that the radio was on at about volume 15. I knew I had turned it to 0 and turned it off before though. So, I check the settings.

Sub control was at -3...um...WTF?
My sub control is always at -12 to -14...ALWAYS!
(6v preouts, gains set so radio has plenty of resolution.)

Went back in...asked em just how loud did you play it, how long, and how low did the voltage drop. Oddly...no one in the shop had heard my truck play. (Um yea...sure, 153dB capable as it sits and if you don't watch it voltage gets LOW at idol without my new batts)

WTF is up w/ people? Not only did the guy working on my truck lie, but I KNOW everyone in the shop would hear it. Hell when I got in the truck w/ the radio on vol ~15 it was easily doing high 130's.

/rant

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

I get higher golf scor..., North carolina

Post Number: 886
Wow 2 days later? wtf

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13755
E just hiccuped lol.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 443
lol either canann started this again thread forgetting he alreadi did, r E is fuked up. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us