INFINITY PERFECT-D VQ's any experience??

Hi. Right now i have a 2001 Honda Accord 4 door with an infinity kappa system installed.(6 x 9's in backa and component in front) I have the Alpine 9813 head unit. I have a rockford fosgate 801x punch for my 4 kappa's and am thinking about getting a 801s to drive 2 infinity perfect 12d vq's. I want clarity and precision, the system will be loud enough im sure. Please post a response telling me what sub i should get for the clearest best sound. Also if i should go with 10's or 12's and whether or not i should spend a extra 80$ to get the DVQ's over the basic perfects. If you have heard these speakers in person please post a response. Thnx. also if u have a better recommendation for the 2 way amp to drive the subs instead of the 801s thatd be great 2.

hey man. i wanted to get those and was sold on them, but then i was looking around on ebay and found a 12" w7 for 350 bucks brand new. so that kinda killed that lol. i really dont like this bored. ive asked quite a few questions about those subs and others and no one will reply to sh*t i say. but i think they will sound fine as long as you have at least 400 watts goin to each one. : )

danny
alright ya i will have 400 watts rms going into each aspeaker. I was looking at the w7 but cheapest i found was 500$. damn thats an awsome price ill look for it on ebay. and how do u like ure w7? Thnx.

Well i havent gotten it yet. i just won it on tueday. and im going to pick it up on saturday because the person happens to live about 30 miles away from me. if you have aim or aol or msn my sn for aol/aim is kornuntouched and my msn name is kornuntouched@hotmail.com i would love to talk to ya on there, i need to talk to some more people that like subs . right now i only talk to like one person, and its always fun stuff to talk about. : )
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us