Which one to get eclipse cd8443, pioneer deh7500, or a clarion dxz835

Anonymous
i'm in the market for a new cd player, i narrowed my choices down to these three
1)ECLIPSE CD8443
2)CLARION DXZ835
3)PIONEER DEH7500

WHICH ONE WOULD BE THE BEST. I HAVE A HIGH POWER BASS SYSTEM AS WELL SO WHICH WOULD HELP.

Buckles
I have an eclipse and I love it. It has a 5 volt pre-out so it doesnt make your amp work as hard. Great Deck.

Anonymous
ECLIPSE IS DOPE!!! BUY ONE. U DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Anonymous
how much money u have?

John Tobarro
Get the Eclipse. Sound quality is amazing on the Eclipse.

Dave
the eclipse that is listed... 8443... it has 3 8V pre-amp outputs.... not 5V.

Tyson
After comparing the sound quality between the Alpine CDA9815 amd the Eclipse CD8443, I decided to buy the Eclipse. Why? If you heard the difference in sound quality you would too. It doesn't have as many features as the Alpine because this headunit plays so clean even with my low end Rockford speakers. It sounded as if I replaced my speakers.
I had a Pioneer before. These are crappy SQ wise compared to this UNIT.

Hey, anyone know what the eclipse website is, this is my first time hearing about them.

homepage in the US is:
http://www.eclipse-web.com/

you have those head units in the right order. Eclipse first, then Clarion, then Pioneer.

Are there any websites where you can buy their stuff, or do you have to find a retailer?

There are Eclipse dealers on-line if I recall.
try a google search

bone smuggler
Unregistered guest
Yeah -too bad you gotta leave your nice new shiny eclipse deck in your car cause the morons are to stupid to make it a detach face!

Good luck!

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 653
it doesn't need a removable face.
Unless you have the security key CD for that particular deck, once it's removed from the car it's rendered totally useless.

Go ahead and steal one. It'll make a nice door stop for you.

Eclipse makes the best ehad units around.
Besides, if you're going to spend a lot of money on a good system, get an alarm, too.

Username: Tlo211

Post Number: 7
Glasswolf, that is partially true

Post Number: 788
and which part do you disagree with?

Eclipse units do use electronic theft protection.
you should always have a car alarm and comprehensive car insurance if you're going to spend a lot on a car audio system.
Nobody has headunits that are a better source unit for cars than Eclipse at present of which I am aware.
Nakamichi used to have some nice units. RF isn't that great. Alpine is terrific, but Ecplise is better in all honesty.

If someone steals an Eclipse, Fujitsu Ten isn't going to clear the security code for them, and all that thief will have is a fancy doorstop.

Username: Tlo211

Post Number: 12
Glasswolf.. I own an Eclipse head unit, and I agree that they are the best decks around. But there are a couple buttons that will quickly get you around not having the original security CD.

Post Number: 809
I haven't seen anyone bypass the protection thus far.
Maybe I haven't looked hard enough.

Username: Goldenhong

Post Number: 1
speaking of security codes, i have a eclipse cd8053 and i found out i lost my cd key after i changed my fuses. I also cant find the original reciept... so as u can see im in a bad situation....

baller, u said there are ways around not having the original cd key? please inform me.. thank you for whatever you can do to help me..

Username: Hillz

Post Number: 3
i got an eclipse 55060 and i wouldnt trade it for anything

Unregistered guest
How does the Eclipse compare to a Nakamichi CD700? Just curious, cos I am thinking of a change...

I know it's a little off topic, but just wanna ask. Honest opinions please.

Thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us