Should I...

Bronze Member
Username: 2000celica

Roanoke, VA U.s.

Post Number: 96
Shell out the $500+ for an US Amps MD.1D to power my solo Fi sub or go the cheaper route and get an AQ1200D. Or should i go somewhere in the middle and get an ED Nine.1 or RFt10001BD? I plan to keep this set-up i'm getting and i want to be happy with it. i'd rather spend whatever is necessary to get the most for my money so i will be happy for years to come. what do you guys think? i've even heard postive responses on the SAZ1500D amps. any suggestions?

Bronze Member

Roanoke, VA U.s.

Post Number: 98
ok i've decided to go with the US Amps MD.2D to push one Fi Q 15 sub. you guys think that's a good choice? i found one online new for $575. i sent em an email seeing if they could cut me a better deal. i can hope.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 292
there is a thread that joey desalvo(sorry if i spelled your name wrong) started where you can get a great deal on us amps through woofersetc.com by doing a price match or something of the sort

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA U.s.

Post Number: 105
yeah i saw that thread but not sure about it... i could give it a shot i guess. i asked this one site about the price of a MD.2D and they knocked off 15%.

Bronze Member
Username: The12voltrep

Palm Beach, FL

Post Number: 22
did u get my pm?

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA U.s.

Post Number: 112
if i'm running a RF p4004 and a MD.2D how much total power am i really pushing?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1621
Shawn, what kind of power are you looking for at 1 ohm? I can give you a deal on a Sundown or Rd amp that will give a clean 1600+ rms. I also carry US Amps. You can email me at the address below.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us