What Drives You...?

Silver Member
Username: Treez

Post Number: 185
Briefly say what it is about audio systems that keeps you going at it...

For me, its seeing the heads turn, the surprise when they realize its only 1 subwoofer and... well..... i just love doing it....

Gold Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 1201
its my form of expression...and i love beatin down the block with the weakest system on this forum...lol and being the loudest in my town.

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 327
honestly i have no idea... all i know is this hobby is a total money pit and they only thing you get out of it is your loss of hearing... HAHA

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1714
bass,bass & more bass.everytime i upgrade in power.i go up more cuz it aint enough

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1894
The science behind it, along with the fact that I love music. Ridiculous amounts of bass are also quite enjoyable.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8253
The looks on friend's faces when they get in your car and are completely unaware are priceless.

Seeing how loud you can get.

Meeting cool people.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 184
i just enjoy it

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
Where's Chad?

lol

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1715
well i have always loved bass but it is prolly the fact that when i was young i never had a tv.only listened to a stereo

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13731
Just the fact that all my hard work during my life is paying off and i can afford nice sh!t ;) STAY IN SCHOOL!!!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3948
wtf is this some kind of religion now? i dont like this ish that much

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3003
I get an adrenaline rush everytime I start my vehicle and turn on my system. First I love music second I love loud music. There is so many things you can do to change up a system which will always keep me intrigued. Plus, there are not very many people around my area that know about these real nice companies so when I get to introduce something new to somebody and have them totally blown away its an added extra.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 333
lol REECE, HAIL THE BASS GOD.... What shall we name him/her? if its a her, she can't be taller than 5'4" LOL and b0obs no bigger than C's

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 972
i love it when you can feel the beat in your chest and it takes the breath away from you........just something about making the ground pound and making sh!@t fall of the wall in your garage......also pissin off haters..lmao.....i've just always loved loud music and bass......and i ONLY run daily...i never been into comps much .....and if i ever did one it would never b on burps...i would possibally be interested in a bass race......but that's just my opinion on the subject....also i hate it when local guys are like check my stuff out and they got the bass on their hu up so high that the factory speakers are distorting beyond recognition or they drive by and it sounds like the words are muffled lmao.....

Silver Member
Username: Spankinurwoofers

GR, MI US

Post Number: 202
I like it, cuz currently I'm the person that hooks people up with cheap crap...mostly just replacement speakers tho...not many systems. It's kinda sad, nobody in my area has systems it seems like.

...I think instead of systems, everybody has F@$#%N sweet @$$ cars(well, EXPENSIVE, some arent really that nice, lol). Everybody I know either has an escalade or Porsche...or something similar.

Then there's me with the oldest car at school, with the (sadly) biggest system.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 536
haha brunette would be a nice touch...a full C if we can't bump up to a D lol

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13734
Just a Phat A.S.S^^ I dont really care what her hair color is..

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 334
D's are too big on a 5'4", Full C is fine with me

Yes, Blondes you look at brunettes you keep

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Yeah, its really remarkable when u meet people with similar interest in car audio. u go on for hours about plans to upgrade this and instal that... The sharing of ideas and knowledge is a phenominal feeling....

Sometimes i feed on beers and pizza for hours without rest applying dynamat and wiring to my car..

And when it's all done.... U spin the volume knob and my neighbour's wife who recently had a pacemaker implanted, rushes over holding her head and chest...

So im more on the downlow now... Gotta be considerate...

But honestly, for serious audio enthusiasts, there nothing like trying to get the perfect sound.. The audio world seems to be one huge jigsaw puzzle, and there is always a missing piece.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 335
heres a little sketch i made of her, let me know of the alterations you guys want

[IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Dominious11/DSC00300.jpg[/IMG]

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 186
ya i have a lot of work to do but it is just so damn cold.

i cant wait for a new alt, new boxes, new runs of wire, possible brahma, new amps, new speakers, new HU.

just so much to do/so much in taxes to pay

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1938
how about...
Upload
I like her. Shes a brunette, probably 3'5" and has feet that would be great for swimming. Her b00bs are a little smaller than c's but hey I prefer petite chicks fo sho

Silver Member

Post Number: 537
yea im gonna have to say no on that^^ one drew lol sorry, good effort, but that is no god

Silver Member

Post Number: 538
but on the "what drives me" part, I too enjoy watching peoples heads turn...listening to the gf say she has a headache after hearing just a couple minutes of music

and just hearing how much different stuff is out there...can't wait til i get enough money to try some more gear out

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1991
D's too big on a 5'4"???? My girl is 5'2" and has DDs :-) and looks great with em. definitely one of the more beautiful petite girls I've seen and can pull off heavy top without them looking too large:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Prozack52

Post Number: 28
what drives me is going to newport on the levee in kentucky and watching all the people dance to my beats as i drive by lolsome people can not dance

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7850
At first it was the bass I guess but later it became about how the music sounded more rounded on a system then later I began to learn about how things worked and wanted to learn more so I surfed the web learned a little and signed up at ecoustics got into spl and now im at the point of wanting to hit as low and loud as possible on as little power as possible ...so on one end the love of music... on the other the science of it... and its fun

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3179
brilliance drives me

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

WEST COAST RD AUDIO

Post Number: 17944
what drives me is when i put in my favorite song and turn it up, it has a clean sound and i get drawn in to the music. every detail hitting like they should.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 311
I have always been into music!! 1st car I every owned, i mickey moused a system together!! but it was the loudest in town!! for 12 6x9's on 3 powered eq's ha ha funny sh!t!!! Then started working for a shop and learned the do's and don'ts. I think the 1st stereo comp I was in when I took 1st in 500 pro division was it! From there I was HOOKED for sure!!!

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 824
the challenge to be the best at any class i compete at
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us