Help

Username: Prozack52

Post Number: 1
i have a newer system heres what i have two 15D6D4 diamonds one memphis prd 1000.1 at one ohm a memphis 100.4 a flip out tv cd player brand spanking new everything in the truck is newer when i am playing a song occasionally i will get i clicking sound in my subs the sound of the bass does not change just a added click then it will go away i have gone through three cd players and all does the same thing i also i was wondering if the rcas could be sending a bad signal remind you the clicking is not loud just barely eoungh to hear it

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12990
if u suspect the rcas then thats pretty cheap to experiment with new rcas ....

Post Number: 2
cheap but a pain in the butt to run new rcas my wires are hidden so well i did not know if there could be anything else wrong besides rcas

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7807
is the clicking when you are slammin the subs and then it goes away when the volume is down?

Post Number: 5
well the clicking goes down with the volume of the cd player if you know what i mean so at low volume you can not hear it the clicking goes with the volume in an hours time i might hear it once or twice for about thright seconds at a time

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6745
Well if you think it's your RCAs get yourself a different main signal like an Ipod and send a signal from your IPOD into the amplifier and if it's still making the same sound you can rule out the RCA cables as your problem.

Post Number: 8
how do i do that doesnthe ipod signal have to travel through the rcas to the amp anyway

Gold Member

Post Number: 7808
"well the clicking goes down with the volume of the cd player if you know what i mean so at low volume you can not hear it the clicking goes with the volume in an hours time i might hear it once or twice for about thright seconds at a time"

It sounds like a internal problem with your amp

id try another amp through that same output and see what happens....if the new rca idea doesnt work

Post Number: 9
if it was an internal problem with the amp would the clicking not be constant and not come and go it is

Gold Member

Post Number: 7828
all that really matters is finding the problem... switching the rcas is one thing you could do easily and swapping another amp in its place temporarily is another...then youll know what needs or needed fixed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us