JL Subs

Anonymous
I'm hookin up my 2 JL 12w3-D4's to my JL 500/1 amp. What would be a good enclosure for these subs?

FRANK
SEALED, and verry nice choice, i'm buying 2 10" W3 soon getting them for 130$...putting mine in a bandpas enclosure runned by Qp 660 watt 4 channel amp..

P.S no difference between 10's and 12's for the W3 same power..only 10's hitter harder in a bandpass, and 12 hit harder in a sealed...

MIKE B
I just bought a kenwood excelon kdc-x759 and a pair of 12" jl w3-d4's for a "98" grand prix se and I'm looking for the best blueprints for a ported enclosure...I'll be pushing them with a kenwood 800 watt 4 channel amp.

Frank what are you talking about? A 12 inch subwoofer will always hit lower then a 10 inch of the same model. Look at the frequency response differences. I have been reading your comments and stop trying to offer advice that is so innacurate.

Waldo
i want to buy a Kicker sub but i dont know wich one. i whant the one that sounds louder and how should i enclose it? any sugestion of other sub is wellcome
tnXs for your help :]

B Killa
B**** Killa if I was you Waldo I would buy a Kicker Solo Baric 12" they knock hard your friends will be able to here you coming a couple of blocks away trust me, I should know I'm running 1......

I got 3 jl 12d4 what amp is best. solo baric do kick as* i herd 3 12l7 u could not sit in the back seat no bullshit 162db tested

ya i am looking at buying 2 12" JL subs one box that will just fit in the trunk of my 2000 sunfire GT. For the price of $250 used but not alot. Is that a good price also what kind of an amp would be the best for it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us