CAR AUDIO WORK IS THIS A FAIR QUOTE ???

Silver Member
Username: Tpa954

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 162
I have been real busy and usually me and my friends chill out and work on our cars together but haven't had the time . So i went to a car place to get some stuff done to my vehicle they are installing 3 amps , eclipse H/U with separate Brain, Doing the Big 3 Upgrade , running 0 gauge wiring for everything, and installing my 6x9`s . I am supplying all of the RCA, power & ground Cables, Dis Block`s, everything except the real cheap stuff (terminal rings, grommets,speaker cable etc...) . They quote me 300 Bucks for the work is this reasonable ??? Also if not can i get a recommendation for a good audio place in he South Florida Area .

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1315
man tht is an excellent price up here they charge 75 per amp install. 100 bucks for a flip out tv install like 150 for component speakers and i dont even know about a HO alt install that is a great deal. in a sense of paying for it to get done or doing it yourself for free.

Username: The12voltrep

Palm Beach, FL

Post Number: 1
go see hifi mike at Audio Logic on 441 & Hollywood Blvd. One of the best in the biz...tell him worlds largest vegetarian sent you..

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5330
813 in da house!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5890
Yep, I agree.
That is a pretty good price.

I would charge roughly that for 3amps, HU, and big3. Prolly another $35-55 on the 6x9's depending of how I installed them. (ex: back deck cuts or just drop-in)

Silver Member

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 163
Thats funny Audio logic was the one that gave me the quote , and i believe it was mike that gave me the install price . I am located next store to there shop, real cool people .He said around 300 to 350 depending on if i needed extra wire or not, and some other little sh*t . Think he give me a better price if i mention you , LOL :-)

Palm Beach, FL

Post Number: 2
There u go...Worlds Largest...

Silver Member

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 164
world largest ???? Im confused ???

Palm Beach, FL

Post Number: 3
don;t worry, the symptoms will subside... soon!

Right place/////Right price!!

Worlds Largest Vegetarian...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2960
Is this an e-commercial??

lol j/p.

Sounds like a good price to me.

Silver Member

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 165
OK, sounds like i went to the right place and i guess this is a good price. Well if you want to know i also went to other place and all there prices were ridiculous and they looked at me like i was crazy when asking about the Big 3 . STAY AWAY FROM CAR TRONICS, SENEOR STEREO, Bass Station, Top Audio, and any Type of Flea Market , LOL ... But out of them all Car Tronics were the ABSOLUTE WORST they tried to charge me 90 Bucks just for running a power wire and rca and they said thy couldn't even connect it to the battery for this price since i didnt have the terminal.They also charged my friend 325 bucks for a pre fab 350 Z box which they told him was custom and he believed them until i showed him the excact same boxes on ebay for 125 W shipping .THX ALOT VEGGY MAN
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us