thanks man

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7760
you have mail ...but send me a copy of the email I sent you I want to check it

Gold Member

Post Number: 7769
I know one mistake I made the spl ports should be two 4 inch pvc ports 7.5 inches long for a 47.91 hz tune

Gold Member

Post Number: 7770
for the removable port setup you want to stack them over each other spaced apart some and make a double baffle insert on the side and have a metal threaded insert to screw into so you can swap ports from daily to spl without wearing out the holes...the double baffle will also give the ports more support...if I didnt say so the measurements I gave you are internal so make sure the double baffle on the side doesnt take up any room from the design

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1959
hey man, sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I was studying all night last night and about to go take a test, I'll def get with you when I get back. thanks a lot man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7804
Thieves do you think you could make some homemade aero ports out of the 4 inch pvc...heres a site for you to give you an idea if you want to try it

http://www.revmagazine.co.nz/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=48&posts=8

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1971
hey i got a pair of 4" aeros sitting in my living room already.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7819
but they arent long enough for daily right....but for spl they would work

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1973
these are the ones
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=268-352

Gold Member

Post Number: 7824
yeah you could use those for the spl ports but youd have to cut them down to the length I told you....also do you think you could make a daily tune set of aero's ...maybe use the ones you got from PE to make a form from...if thats legal

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1976
um, I get what you're saying about using it as a stencil so to speak to make a set of daily's, but according to the DIY you provided, wouldn't I have some trouble trying not the heat the PE aeros I got? I'd be afraid they will warp...

I was thinking of buying a length of PVC, cutting a length out, and adding to the PE ports to make those daily, and then going DIY to make some spl ports...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7826
"wouldn't I have some trouble trying not the heat the PE aeros I got? I'd be afraid they will warp..."

no I didnt mean that

I was thinking of buying a length of PVC, cutting a length out, and adding to the PE ports to make those daily, and then going DIY to make some spl ports...

I like the adding length idea just make sure they mesh together well and dont leak

the diy spl port idea would be good for practice and use less pvc...i like that as well

as far as the form idea i meant a wood form of the PE flair itself that would make the diy ports easier to heat up and make
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us