Gain

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 389
well i was setting the gain and trying to get the voltage but it comes up with .332 instead of 33.2 is that ok

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5980
Your doing something wrong..... meter on AC volts, speakers disconnected, etc check everything.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1923
I think it is M.S., that's how my DMM reads as well, when set to AC volts.

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 390
idk but it was at like 70% of the way up so like 1100 wats on a 1500 wat amp idk that the only way it got even close to the voltage reading listed
well im having other problems in wat order should u hook an amp up my fuses keep blowing on the amp and i dont know why

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1927
is your power wire disconnected from the battery, or at least the inline fuse removed when you try to hook up the amp?

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Tofino, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 883
Lol, overcomplicating things a bit I think.. Your meter is probably set to the wrong decimal point. 20VAC, 200VAC, 2000VAC. Put it on 20VAC. i think, too drunk

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 391
nope it still will only read .332 and yes i had it disconnected be the fuse being removed and it still blew them the first time i had it hooked up i had no troubles but then i removed it and tryed hooking it up and it wont work

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 392
everytime i tried it sparked

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin IF IT DOESNT...

Post Number: 1347
That happended to my old rockford amp. The meter would read it just fine, then one day i was reseting the gain and my dmm would only go up to like 7v with the gain maxed out. but the amp still operated the same. I know its not the dmm cause i used it on my SAZ1500 and it worked fine.

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 393
so what do i do just go by wat it says at .332 or wat and also wat about hooking the amp up i dont understand why t keeps blowing fuses

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 248
for fuses could be going because you have a bad grownd, or your pullin more amps than you think... do some calculations and see if you get the same amount of amps as your fuse is

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 394
wat kind of calculations

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 395
??

Silver Member