11yrs of Free Notorn 360 Security!!!

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 235
hey just wanted to let you guys know i tried this DL off this website and i was thinking it was BS but it really works!!! All you do is just make an account for the site and then DL it. Then you have to burn the 360.iso to a disc. Then start it up, make sure you follow the instructions it came with the READ file. I didnt believe it, it actually works, now i got 4015 days of Notorn 360 security. Its nortons top of the line too, it goes for $80 a subscription each year. So i saved like $800...haha it works great too!! Also there is other programs too you can get for free:-)

best site ever!!

http://www.realestniggas.com/board/

free 11yrs norton link

http://www.realestniggas.com/board/showthread.php?t=638540

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 17699
i hate norton.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 236
lol it works good for me and plus 11yrs free i dnt mind. haha

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 466
www.realestniggas.com/board/showthread.php may cause a breach of browser security.

Why were you redirected to this page? When we tested, this site attempted to make unauthorized changes to our test PC by exploiting a browser security vulnerability. This is a serious security threat which could lead to an infection of your PC.

- thats what my McAfee security center said when i clicked on your link...id rather get it from a legit website lol but im glad it worked for you, thats insane 11 years...

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

I have more bass in my..., North carolina

Post Number: 827
wouldn't having the same virus protection for 11 years become obselete? i know norton does updates but they can only change so much with updates.
i dunno

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 238
yeah it is insane. lol

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1271
norton SUCKS

NOD32

or just get AVAST for free

Silver Member

Post Number: 828
thats what i have ^^

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 239
lol what sucks about norton? so far im not having a problem with it i had it for 2 yrs already i paid for it, now i got it for free :-)

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 509
Norton SUCKS because the software is a over bloated memory/system resource hogging piece of sh!t.

Avast is FREE and updated on a daily basis and anyone with half a brain would only be stupid enough to buy into Nortons BS.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 241
lol i got this for free too. and its working great.

Silver Member

Post Number: 830
i got a question about it though. i have avast now. when i bought the computer it came with norton, which has expired, but it still stops intruders like it will say 'a recent attack on your computer was stopped" then it will tell me the server it came from. then every few days it will keep asking to renew it which i dont want to do. it will start to do a system scan but will stop and say error after a while. Also norton is keeping avast from working fully so i want to know would it be safe/ok to delete norton completely? it seems like it is pretty intergrated in the computer already so i dont want to delete it and then it mess something up ya know? but i want avast to be able to work 100%
thanks

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 242
what is good about avast? mayb ill try it out. lol

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 242
yea your comp will be fine, when i had my lap top, and i wanted to get rid of norton and get another thing i just downloaded the other one first then deleted norton.

Once you delete that crappy one you'll be better off

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 243
yeah you could delete norton no problem. it would not effect anything its just what was pre-loaded on your comp when you bought it.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 245
I just DL avast and to me its sucks!! lol, where's the spyware protection? Norton 360 has all in one.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1471
Avast! and SpyBot FTW (FREE)

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 246
NVM i just got McAfee Total Protection off the same site.

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 873
A neighbor sent me Symantec Corperate edition. Doesn't require a serial and he gave me XP version and Vista version.

Gold Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 1043
Avast is good, but I use AVG antivirus, and ZoneAlarm Firewall, no trouble from either one...both work fine

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 240
AVG works good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us