Crossfire System Question

Username: Newengland85

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have a few questions about a system setup that I was hoping someone could help me out on.

I used to be (like 5 years ago) WAY into the dB drag scene, but college and now more college has kind of stolen all of my time. Anyhow, I have the itch again and I still have all of my old equipment so I was hoping I could get opinions on a setup for a 2004 trailblazer.

Here is what I have:
4 Crossfire 2000D amps (not the VR ones....first generation)
2 Crossfire 602 amps
8 Crossfire 10" BMF's
4 Crossfire 15" BMF's (the ones that are 2.4 ohm)

I do not plan on ruining this truck with a wall....I want something that will pound but still be practical. And, no, I do not plan on running 10's and 15's....I just happen to have all of this old stuff. I am leaning toward using the 10's because nothing beats the punch for listening to rock (and with a ported box 10's still get the lows). Also, because I am so frugal, I am looking to get a cheap Jensen or Dual in dash DVD receiver, but I have serious doubts about whether they will play with the shaking this system will deliver. If anyone has any experience, I would greatly appreciate the advice.

thanks,
d

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 495
ecoustics don't let this guy hanging lol, is this crapcoustics like audiocrap? CA said not me, also I'm tipsy ;).

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

I have more bass in my..., North carolina

Post Number: 829
i won't reply to this thread because his username is New England. If you're proud to say you're from New England then you are undoubtedly a patriots fan.
i cannot help a patriots fan
:-)

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 469
o come on whats wrong with being from new england... you're just jealous cause the patriots are kicking everyone's as_s in the nfl right now...

- new england, if you plan on using the 10's, why not sell a few 15's and get a good hu and ho alt?

Username: Sofia44

Post Number: 1
Dear all, I have a problem with my car radio. We have Volvo s40 and in the display appears " code"
I have following serial number V00690W1769223F.
Is it possible for someone to calculate the code according to this serial number.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
first of all, no we can't tell you the code, it either came with the manual or the dealer has to do it. its a security feature that the dealer charges a decent amount to unlock.

second of all, create a new thread, dont jack someone elses thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
chances are you are going to have to go to a dealer to get it unlocked. im guessing you unhooked the radio or put a new one in? get some quotes from diff. dealerships or look through the car manual to see if its there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us