Dynomate?

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 143
i can't find a site that has any for sale. its 200 bucks for a thing of it at the car audio place. does any one know a place i can get some cheap?

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 547
Its because you are spelling it wrong it is Dynamat look on ebay its usually the cheapest.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7639
dynamite is illegal in rural streets.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
o wow. thanks man! i fell pretty stupid now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
mcuh better much better! now i have the money for that!
its all the same right? like is there any difference in brands? idk if the box is just different or what cause it all looks the same to me.
dynomat is a new thing to me i know u will need it on the roof and the doors and the back.. will i need it under the seats in the floor board?
do u think ill need 2 of the boxes. 72 cube feet of it? or just one box?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin IF IT DOESNT...

Post Number: 1278
http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5278
lol dynomate is the new line of robots that lil rob is buying...hes buying the manbot ;-)

Username: Prostreetamx

Las Vegas, NV United States

Post Number: 8
I used bithane in my car instead of Dynamat. It's about 1/8" thick, self adhesive, flexable, foil backed and cheap. I got mine from a window installer for free since it is used to waterproof around house windows. I covered the entire floor and firewall and added some high density foil backed rubber foam on top of the bithane.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
how did that work out for ya?

i am going to double it up in some places. prolly the back hatch door thing that the ports wil face and the roof.
should i double up the fire wall too? i am really not looking forward to take thing dash off. yuck. its going to take forever

Username: Prostreetamx

Las Vegas, NV United States

Post Number: 9
My dash was already out as well as all of my interior. I started out with a bare shell and am building a custom Javelin with the dash out of a 2004 Dodge Ram. All areas that needed the sound deadner were exposed and covered before any interiour was even started. I even did the roof. The stereo is still in the boxes (all Alpine)so I haven't tested it yet other then pounding on the panels from the outside and noticing how thick they feel and how the absorb sound. The stuff sticks great and doesn't come off without lots of work. I havn't done the trunk yet, but the 2 12" subs will actually be inside the car where the original package tray behind the rear seat was.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us