Help me pick quick.. Rockford vs. Kicker

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 790
I just hooked my friend up with one of my JL 10w3v2-D4s for a good price so i can grab a new amp for myself. He's trying to choose an amp for it, and has narrowed it down to these two:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-PUNCH-P325-1-975-W-MONO-AMPLIFIER_W0QQi temZ280196464035QQihZ018QQcategoryZ64570QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-ZX400-1-CLASS-D-MONOBLOCK-CAR-AMPLIFIER-AMP_W0QQitemZ 190193560675QQihZ009QQcategoryZ64570QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He did pretty good finding two nice amps for a good price, but he's set on one of these two (wants rockford or kicker for the name, etc. and i'm not in the mood to fight with him about it). So what do you guys suggest? i'm leaning more towards the kicker. more power, and they are usually decently underrated from what i've seen. all opinions are welcome, thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2374
Id take the Kicker Gavin. RF punch stuff is pretty crappy IMO.

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 798
kicker

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 791
that's what i've been thinking. i've heard some RF horror stories before.. and heard nothing but good stuff about kicker amps. thanks jake.

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 2111
The Kicker amp in this situation. I really like the Power Series RF tho.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5889
Kicker

With RF, the power series are the good ones.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 792
nice. alright the kicker it is. this should be enough to sway him. thanks for your opinions guys, definatley appriciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us