Should i do this??

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 883
Ok so ive been trying to sell my old amp and subs for a long time now and today someone local offerd me 600 for both of my BNIB 12" VQ's, Used Phoenix Gold R15.0:1 and want me to custom build them a ported box and install it all for $600. He already has wires ran for the amp and what not so the install should be a sinch. im thinking i should do it but idk. lmk what you guys think.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1041
Eh... how much $ will you really be making off the deal? If it's a friend that's one thing, but if you aren't putting a few hundred in your pocket after all your costs I wouldn't do it.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 420
yea unless your making a decent amount of money, i wouldnt do it. I agree the install would be easy, but couldn't you just throw it in prefab? lol i know it sounds grimey but if you're never gonna see him again

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 884
well hes not really a great friend but he is a friend and i dont really want to screw him.

im figuring both subs for 325, amp for 175, custom box for 100, and free install. the wood will only cost me $25 and i dont have to paint or carpet the box.

my new amp i just bought was 275 and the new subs are 445 and the wood for my new box and my friends new box will be like $50 so my total costs is only 765 - 600= 165. thats not that bad going from the stuff im selling to an AB XD2000 and 2 12" SX's for 165.

not including the new HO alt i will be needing but i cant figure that in since im not selling one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us